Chapter 34

NICK'S POV

"Should we wait until she gets out to start watching?" Matt asks me but I wasn't paying attention to him my thoughts was still on the idea of Alex never begin able to sing if she didn't do that surgery.

"Um earth to Nick, are you in there?" Tyson said as he nudge my shoulders.

I turned to look at him "you say something?" I asked him. "I did I asked if we should wait until Alex gets out of the shower before we start watching the videos?" Matt asked.

"Yeah we should." I replied to him still staring at the wall in front of me, lost in my thoughts.

Hearing the shower turning off I sat up more knowing that Alex will be coming out soon few minutes later she emerged from the bathroom in her pajamas

tucking her clothes and tolietry bag back in her suitcase turning her attention to us and shooting us one of her beautiful smiles.

"You guys waiting on me?" She asked as she tilt her head. Clearing my throat "Yeah we thought it be better to wait." I replied back gesturing her to come sit down beside me she nodded grabbing her laptop on her way over.

"I glad you guys decided to wait for me I have to get in the right mindset to sing now and the only to do it right now is to facetime Kiara and Skyla to have the three of us sing a little song I started doing this with them when they were three years." She said as she got her laptop going.

"What is it?" Tyson asked. "Not many people put two and two together when I tell them that I have a daughter name Kiara." Turning her head to look over at Matt and Tyson who was squeezed together at the end of the couch.

"I don't understand." Tyson answers back to her. Giving him a small smirk in return grabbing her phone and pulling something up on it she clicked dial on face time on her laptop two rings later.

We see Skyla and Kiara little heads pop up in frame. "Hi mommy." They say in cryptophasia as they always do. "Hi my babies, how are?" Alex asked them. "We're good." They replied back "Say hi to Nick girls." I waved and smiled back at them "Hi Nick good to see you again." Skyla told me when Kiara just waved and smiled. "Say hi to Matt Nick's older brother and their best friend Tyson." She turned the laptop more towards Matt and Tyson.

"Hi Matt and Tyson." They're saying together "It's nice to meet you two." Kiara say. "Girls can we show the guys our song?" Alex asked "You mean our little family song that we somewhat came up with?" Kiara asked. "Yes baby girl that one." Alex replied back.

"OK." The twins said back after having a private and silence conversations that twins usually do. Alex grabbed her phone and soft slow music started to play.

She directed the girls to look at her and counted to ten quietly and began to sing

(Alex - )"As you go through life you'll see
there is so much that we don't understand"