Chapter 46

Alex came back into the living room balancing four bowls of popcorn, four bottles of water and four bottles of apple juice. Just then Matt came rushing back in with a camera shouting a look at him "What's with the camera Matt?" Alex asked.

"Oh I hope you don't mind if I film of this, the three of us well four counting you if you want are going to make a Youtube channel that we will film every move and moments." Alex gives him a short nod and a shrugged and of her shoulders, giving him his bowl of popcorn then passing Tyson's to his and before sitting down she gave the kids their to share and went to sit back down on the love seat sitting a bowl of popcorn on Nick's lap.

"Episode 1 of Being The Elite. Matt Jackson here in San Jose at Nick's girlfriend Alex's house with her kiddos, and our boy Kenny." Matt says as he starts the video scanning the camera to each of us when he said our names but leaving out the kids names. "Today we're going to watch The Movie Twilight with the kiddos and have us some popcorn as well."

Twilight Movie

Alex's POV

As the movie start out with Bella leaving her mom's in Arizona. "Now, I will clown this franchise till the day I die."

"I read these books back and forth like it was the damn Bible."

"Team Jacob all the way, but now thinking back Fuck these motherfuckers, because they ain't shit."

"Bella, you stink, sir you need to quit staring at me like a fucking creeper. Pepper spray was invented for a reason Bella. Spray the fuck out of his eyes." I said as I throw some popcorn in my mouth. Causing a snort out of Nick.

"If a man, if a boy ever did that to me, I would kick him in the dick. Did I ask for you to get me wet? Making the three guys to bust out laughing. No consent."

"Well, what the fuck else are we supposed to talk about? How delicious you smell."

"That's because I don't want you to read me. Why do you need to know so much about my personal information?"

"Oh god. Here we go, here we go, here we go. Bam!"

"How did they make them so damn white? Like, I've seen pictures of all the Cullens actors in real life. They are not this pastie albino. What foundation color are they using? Is it, like, ghost white."

"Oh, and now you're going to gaslight me? Like I'm like, I know what I saw, bitch. This is way I could never be a full Edward fan. You're a gas lighting bitch."

"I don't care if you a vampire, don't fucking gaslight me. And then you want want to creep into my bedroom and just stare at me at the end of my bed. If I was Bella I would have mace the fuck out of him I don't care if the light was off or on. I'm swigging, better yet give me a fucking flame thrower I torch his ass."

"And folks Alex is 100% sober watching this she doesn't drink much at all." Matt made the comment so the viewers could know later on when they watch it.

"That's not romantic that is creepy."

"His mood swings are giving me whiplash. I said laying down across Nick's lap. All right I had to lay down. I'm tired of this gaslighting manipulative bitch. I swear he's bipolar."