Chapter 22

Alex picked up the breakfast dishes, carried them to the sink to rinse them off real fast Nick ran upstairs to grab his bags the twins stayed in the kitchen to help Alex with the dishes.

Alex looked at the twins "You girls don't have to help me, you're free to go into the living room with your brothers or go up to the play room."  She rinse off a plate.

"Are you sure mommy?" Skyla asked.

"Yes I'm sure honey you two go play."

It was only a few minutes that Alex told the twins to go into the living room to play when she felt arms wrapped around her waist, she leaned her head back to see Nick smirking at her.

"Need help beautiful?" He asked.

"If you want to."  She answers back smiling up at him.

Planting a kiss to the side of Alex's head he grabbed the plate that was in her hands, grabbed the towel that was hanging off on one of the drawers and started to dry it off.

Making some small talk between the two, Alex asked "So when do you have your next few days off?" Nick stood there thinking for a few seconds.

"Next month sometime. He answers back but I will let you know for sure."

Passing the last dish over Nick to dry Alex let the water drained from the sink.

After drying the last of dish he looked at his watch sighing to himself before speaking up "I hate doing this but if I want to make my flight on time I have to leave now." Looking over at Alex.

Alex giving him a slight pouting look but nodding in understanding. "OK call me when you land to let me know you made it." She told him. "Of course beautiful." He answered back.

Pulling Alex into a passionate kiss where they made out for a bit before pulling apart. "I had to do that. Nick told her as they put their foreheads together.

"I had to make that kiss last until I see you next month." Nick mumble to Alex. As they removed their foreheads from together. Alex let a small laugh out.

"Kids could you come in here?" Alex yelled. Hearing small feet running towards the kitchen all four kids walked into the room. "Say your goodbyes to Nick, he have to leave to catch a flight to his next wrestling show, we don't know when you guys will see him again." She told the kids.

The twins walked up to him "bye Nick." They said simultaneously as usual.

Bending down to the twins level "It was lovely to meet you two girls, do me a favor?" The twins nod their head "Look after your mom for me until I get back your mother is really important to me can you do that?"

"Of course we will Nick." They told him Nick pulled both of Skyla and Kiara into a hug, kissing their foreheads.

Kellan shyly made his way over to Nick with his thumb in his mouth. Once again bending down to Kellan's height "Be a big boy for your mommy OK look out for your sisters and your mom?" He told Kellan. Pulling his thumb out of his mouth Kellan "Ok." He said nodding his head. "Good boy." Nick told the three year old placing a quick kiss to the temple of Kellan's head.

Alec wobble over Nick, putting his arms up to indicate he wants to be held Nick bends down, swooped up Alec in his arms "Ok my little man same speech, I gave your sisters and brother be a big boy for your mommy and look after her for me."

Alec squint his eyebrows together like he was thinking then saying "Otay". Nick let out a laugh then tickling Alec's stomach before placing a kiss to his temple, putting him back down on the floor where Alec wobbled his back into the living him.

Leaving only Alex and Nick in the kitchen "That was cute with the kids babe." Alex comment to Nick. "Hey like I said last night you and the kids are my life now, their my kids I fell in with you the first night I meet you, seeing you with them in the last 24 hours just made me see that your a wonderful mother and made me fall even more in love with you. Them kids in there are not Colby's anymore their mine."

Alex nodded her head cause she knew if she tries to speak she will start crying.

Taking a deep breath to stop the tears Alex said "I love you too Nick." Giving him a watery smile. Pulling Alex into one more hug and kiss Nick stepped back smiling at Alex walking backwards all the way back towards the door, opening and leaving.

Smiling and shaking her head at Nick's act Alex walks over to the door to put in the code to the alarm system to armed the door.