Chapter 28

ALEX'S POV

I switched on the shower, started to wash my body and quickly shaved my legs even though they're don't need it. Just when I started to wash my hair that's when Nick knocked on the door.

"Babe?" He asked. "Yeah?" I responds back sticking my head around the shower curtain clearing water from my eyes.

"Was you serious about me joining?" Nick asked in a shy manner. "Of course I was handsome why wouldn't I?"   I asked in confusion. Nick thought for a moment before replying "I didn't know if you wanted me to wait." "We slept together last night Nick we've seen each other naked don't go be shy with me now."

"Good point." Nick replied chuckling, climbing into the shower.

I had just finished rinising the shampoo out of my hair when  Nick's muscular arms encircle my waist and pulled me tight against his chest. Letting out a gasp when I felt his hardness press against my lower back.

"I need you right now babe, Do you know what you do to me Alexandra?" Nick whispered huskily into my ear before biting down on the lope; sending a shiver of desire to run down my spine.

"I know that I certainly can feel what I do to you and I want you to be inside me right now baby; I need you."  I answered him back in a moan as I pressed my ass into his shaft. He groaned in return and buckled his hips a little.

"Oh' baby you don't know what you are asking for just now." He growled pulling me tighter against him as one of his hand cupped my left breast and rolled the nipple between his fingers until it harden. I could feel the flow of my desire increase with each passing second and I knew that I was more than ready for whatever he had in mind. "I don't care, take me anyway you want." I growled back as his hand on my waist lowered to my folds and brushed against my sensitive bud.

"This time I'm going go fast and hard sweetheart. I can't go slow this time." Nick contiued to assult my slick folds before pushing one finger inside of my opening causing me to moan.

He must have taken that as conformation because he removed his finger and with one hard thrust from behind his entire length was buried deep within me. I yelped at the sudden feeling of being filled to the brim with my love's shaft. He only gave me a couple of moments to get used to his size before he started thrusting in and out of me in a fast rhythm. He pushed my upper half down until I was bent in half holding onto the bench in the shower for balance.

He then grabbed onto my hips hard, so that he could push deeper inside of me reaching new spots that was never hit last night during our love making. I was in complete ecstasy feeling the new sensations that were taking over my body. The tension in my belly was growing and I knew that I was not going to last very long before I reached my climate. With every thrust I was moaning louder and louder.

"So tight I can't wait to feel this every time we're going to be to doing this baby... You are so much tighter in this position."  Nick grunted out. "Even though I enjoyed and loved what we did last night... I love this way more I love seeing and feeling your wild side come out."  I moaned out.

"That's right baby... This is just the beginning we will do this as much as we can I'm yours and only yours... who do you belong to Alexandria..." Nick growled and took one of his hands off my hip and moved it around back to my harden nub and began stroking it in lazy circles compared to his frantic pace he set with his trust.

"You baby." I answered back trying to keep from coming until he was ready.

"Say my name, who do you belong to."  He breathed in my ear.

"N...Nick" I stuttered out.

"That's right Alexandria... you are mine forever... Now come for me baby... I want to feel your tight walls clamp around my thick cock." Nick said and it was only a few more moments of our frantic motions before I fell off the edge of the cliff that I had been hanging on. I screamed out his name and as I was milking Nick's own release from him.

"I love you, my beautiful Alex, always and forever."  Nick panted as he pulled my body against his chest and turned me around so that I was now facing him.

"I love you too Nick, always and forever." I replied back and we kissed passionate under the now cooling water for a few moments just enjoying the intimacy of each others soft touches and caves that passed between us; compared to the urgency that our bodies had been in just minutes before.

It  was nice to know that we could do it both hard and gentle with the same amount of passion and love. I would never grow tired of loving Nick with my body, my heart, or my soul.

A New Coming जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें