Chapter 41

"Alright love birds, enough talk about sex and gushy stuff. I want to see my sis outfit, we have to head to the gorilla." Matt yelled from the the other room.

Alex pulls away from Nick to stand in the the doorframe putting her hands on her hips "Why you jealous Matt?" She teased back raising an eyebrow at him.

Tyson let out a low whistle at Alex's
outfit.

"Look hot lil sis." Matt said shooting a cheshire grin towards Nick and wiggle his eyebrows. "I know." Nick mouthed back.

Alex turns around to look at Nick "I'm ready when ever you are." Grabbing her hand Nick heads out of the lockerroom with Matt and Tyson follows close behind.

Once arriving to the gorilla the producer plays their music letting the guys go out first they made their way to the ring Nick grabs a mic.

Their opponents already standing in the ring.

"Before we start I want you all to meet the newest member of The Elite, this person is important to the three of us but to me she's my world the most important person in my life, my girlfriend Alex Black."

Instead of the P it's A for Alex and the pictures of Paige are pictures of Alex.

Alex made her out on the ramp before walking down she did arieal flip without any effort, continued to make her way down to the ring.

Smirking at the guys who have their mouth wide open in shock, walking up the stairs to get in the ring. Standing beside Nick as he wiped his arm around Alex.

Not going to write the match this time.