34] Action - Part 3

さあ、父親に脱出を始めましょう!

Ray is planning to die. He doesn't plan to escape. He intended to die here from the beginning. Why? No, it doesn't matter. I need to stop him. Judging from his personality, I don't think he'll get shipped out quietly. He's going to do something. What will he do? How is Ray... Planning to die. Fire, eh? Now I see. He's going to start a fire. Burn himself and start a fire... To distract mom and let us escape. That's Ray's plan. What a crazy Trump card. But he's amazing. All that preparation. It's a good plan. As long as he doesn't die, u can use this plan. My dearest Emma and Y/n. I'm going to write down the plan from here. It'll happen in two months. Probably the night before Ray's birthday. Use the fire that Ray's planning to start... Save Ray... Outwit Mom... And escape with everyone. I'm writing down the details below. Don't worry. You can do it. You can escape. Our true plan hasn't been discovered. And there's time. I also got an unexpected item. Two months of preparation. The steps you need to take. Please... Take care of Ray... And our other siblings... And successfully carry out this escape.

Everything's going according to Norman's plan

"Thanks for waiting, everyone!" Emma repeated

"Emma!" Don said pointing to a bag with Emma's name on

"Did you all break your tracking devices?" Emma asked after wearing the bag

"Yeah!" The little ones answered

"Emma we need to treat your ear" Anna told her

"Thanks. Can you do it later? We need to hurry now. Okay, let's run away! Let's run to the wall!"Emma said and we started running to the wall

"Hey" Ray called to me as we ran to the wall "Y/n... What's going on? Do they all know?! About the house... And the escape?"

"Yup" I said simply

"! How?" He asked surprised

"Emma told them"

>Flashback<

"Let's tell everyone else, Norman and Y/n. Thanks to Don and Gilda, I now see... That they, and probably everyone else... Aren't as immature as we think. And realistically, if we're going to run from those monsters... I think it's better that they know the dangers and willingly join our escape. And mom doesn't suspect everyone else, only the oldest kids. I think we can catch mom by surprise this way"

<End of Flashback>

At first, we told four more(Thoma, Lanion, Nat and Anna). We used every chance we could..

"Since that far back?" Ray questioned

"We spent two months bringing in the others" I said

Emma was infront so she turned to us "Don, Y/n and I will climb up first. Then we'll pull everyone up" Emma announced

"Got it" Don replied

"Guys! Just do like we trained and you'll be fine!" I told the others

"Everyone's going to escape safely" Emma said and I nodded and Don started getting the rope