140] I'm Here!

幸せな...家族の肖像画-

"What is this...?" Emma asked.

{How interesting... It's so cool, how voidy-ish?}

"It'll be okay. The one is definitely past here." Emma comforted Ray who was in deep thought.

"I guess so..." Ray smiled.

{That's it. That messy way of thinking won't do us any good. The doubt and fear too. Press on, and believe...!}

"Let's go...!" I exclaimed, holding her

"Yeah!"

{Hold your horses, Norman!... Everyone, soon, we'll...}

My world began to spiral, the feeling of Ray's hand soon disappeared, I could feel only Emma's. We opened our eyes, I found the same view as from the symbol of the wall.

{I made it. I finally made it. This is it. The "day and night"...!}

"Where's Ray?" I asked, Emma only shrugged, having the same worried expression on her face as I. I heard footsteps coming, alarming both Emma and I.

We turned and met, the one.

"We meet at last, Emma and Y/n."

"We made sure to come from the entrance this time, the one." Emma said.

"Well, I said so, right! "There is nothing yet everything". I knew you'd come here." The one said, floating with his legs crossed.

"Where's Ray?" I asked him, furrowing my eyebrows but kept my guard.

"Its okay. He went back to his family. That boy wasn't able to make it here. He only had a little bit to go too. He's still being confined. But the walls are his own mind. He could understand things with his head-but he wasn't able to go beyond that. He is the world, and the world is him. That world is his wall. He really had nowhere else to go. In other words, it'd more difficult the more you think things through. You must free yourself. Free your world. What a fine mind. You seen like you two would be very delicious."

Emma seemed shook, I placed my arm infront of her as we both took a step back, Emma relaxed, motioning me to let down my arm.

"So? What have you two come here for?"

"I..." I mumbled.

{"Search for the Seven walls" "I'll wait for you" "Let's make a future we won't regret" "You don't gave to worry, so go!" The future I want. I want to free all of us cattle children I don't want to kill the demons. And I won't let my brother go at things alone!!!}

"Keep in mind that I can give one thing to BOTH of you. So you two are sharing one wish."

Emma's eyes widened, I guess she was hoping to get two wishes.

"I'll handle this." I whispered to her and faced back to the one, "We've come to refirge the "Promise"."

Days/hours to finish: 5 hours
Word count: 466