144] Help Us

瞬く間に死...

Before the one could send us back, Emma asked for a moment with me before we left.

"Y/n! You can't do that!" Emm yelled at me.

"I'm sorry! But, a promise can't be turned back, remember? Plus, it's the future I want. For all of us to be happy. Don't drop any hints to the others, I'd hate to see them cry." I told Emma, patting her back.

~

We returned safely, we found Ray and he told us some information.

"Its now November 7th 2047. 3 hours since I came back. Norman is already heading for the capital with his army. Don and Gilda went look for Sung-Joo and Musica. The extermination plan is underway at full pace. That's all the briefing you asked. And you? Could you remake the promise?" Ray asked.

"Yup!" I answered, "Everybody will be able to leave for the human world, without any deaths, and without any demons following us!!"

"Huh... For real?" Mark asked.

"Yes!"

Everyone celebrated, I was happy at that. Emma was acting happy, thought everyone noticed she was more quiet than usual.

"And what about his price? The reward?" Ray asked me.

Emma dropped the book that I told her to hold onto, I immediately caught the book on thin air.

"Nevermind about that now. We'll explain it later!" I reassured Ray, leaving him confused.

"Well, ok... When we have time, I will want every detail. Leaving that aside--We must hurry, too! We're leaving right now. Thoma and Lani found out something terrible... Norman... That guy... His plan isn't simply to kill the royals and the court. He wants to exterminate every single demon in the capital." Ray explained quickly.

"That idiot!?" I yelled.

"Calm down, Y/n. Let's go... To the royal capital!!!"

Days/hours to finish: 1 day
Number of words: 310