177] Mother

彼女の子供たちのために自分自身を犠牲にして...

I grabbed Phil by his wrist, "Ah, Y/n!" He screamed.

"Phil, lead me to the infirmary now." I told him, I admit, I was worrying, and I may or may not have scared Phil.

He nodded and led me towards the infirmary, I took some medkits, and headed outside, just to see mom on the ground.

I ran over there and Mom smiled as she looked me. "MOM!!" I yelled as I crouched down, she placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Y/n..." She said, "I worry I won't make it. Don't waste your time on... Me." She said.

"NO WAY! IT'S NOT A WASTE OF TIME, PHIL GET ME SOME MORE!" I told him and he ran up as I used it to bandage up mom.

~

We left mom in the infirmary.

"Does that mean we won't get over to the human side yet?" Phil asked Emma.

"I'm not sure. Y/n doesn't want to go yet." Emma replied.

"Emma." I entered the room, it was obvious I had cried a lot.

"Y/n! You finally came out." She smiled.

My eyes darted elsewhere, "If Mom doesn't wake up by tonight, then I'm fine with leaving her." I told her, "I know everyone wants to go now, so I won't let others become sad because I'm sad. And we can go tomorrow morning."

"Are you sure about that Y/n?" Emma asked me, all worried.

"Yeah." I said, showing her a small smile.

~

"An hour before midnight." Ray reminded me.

I sighed as I closed the book in the library, "Atleast I finished one of my goals."

"Which is?"

"Remember how you finished reading all the books in the house before we left? I wanted to do the same but I only managed to get it done." I explained.

He smiled, "Let's go check on Mom."

We headed to the infirmary, we just stared at mom for a moment. But she was alive, I felt her pulse as I held her hand.

She groaned as she opened her eyes making Ray and I gasp, she started to cough blood.

"Ah! I'll get water!" I said and Ray wiped her mouth with a napkin.

I came back with a glass of water and mom was already sitting up. Emma and the others were playing outside.

"Mom..." I said as I smiled, I hugged her after placing the cup of water by the drawer.

"Oh, Y/n." She chuckled as she hugged me.

"I told you, mom! It isn't a waste of time to help you!" I told her, tears streamed down my face.

After the hug, I was still crying and I was wiping my tears as Ray was making fun of me.

Phil opened the door and screamed Mom so loudly everyone else rushed in. Also, my ear drums hurt.

We told Mom that we were going to leave tomorrow for the human world and she was coming with us no matter what, I told her.

Days/hours to finish: 1 min
Word count: 520

A/n: I now Isabella isn't suppose to live but I refuse for that to happen. I cried reading this part of the manga