166] Going Back Home

結果が怖い...

A blackout happened and I hurriedly chose my the children, among them were Nat and Sandy.

"Don't worry, everyone. It'll end quickly." Mom reassured them.

Suddenly the door busted open and Emma, Ray and Norman appeared to save them.

They looked over the window and saw us, Emma and Norman seemed shocked at seeing us, meanwhile, Ray seemed to have horror and disbelief.

<Flashback>

"You idiot. You seriously would've let yourself die if it wasn't for the imaginary Gilda scolding you?" Ray scoffed as he took a spoon and stirred his soup around.

"Yeah! Seriously." I told him as he forced a spoon into my mouth.

He sighed, "Why would you... Never mind...."

"Hey Ray, what would happen if I had no choice but to go against you and Emma?" I asked out of curiosity.

"You'd easily die. I mean, Emma and I, plus all the others including Oliver's team could easily beat one person." Ray explained.

"What?! You'd just let me die like that?!" I screeched.

"If you were against the future Emma and I would like, if you want this suffering to continue, then I will do it." He stated.

"W-well what if I was kidnapped?!" I asked him, "And I was forced to act as if I was okay?"

"Huh? I don't know. But, if that does happen, just do this hand sign and I'll help you, K?" He said as he showed me a strange hand sign.

<Flashend>

I looked at Ray, breaking my smile and showing him a worried expression as I did the hand sign.

He seemed surprised and then nodded and got the others rushed out there.

"And what do you think they'd do next, Y/n? Be honest." Mom said.

My face returned to the fake smile and seriousness. "Mom, they won't... Save me, will they-Think fast!" I said as I threw the nearest object I could grasp at her.

I began to ran but then she held my hand, the guards had ran out when Peter Ratri called them.

"Y/n wait! I want to discuss something with you." Mom said as she grabbed my wrist.

{Fuck! If I'm going to die, I'll take you to hell with me-I swear!}

Days/hours to finish: 30 min
Word count: 384