157] The World Is Mine

正面対決で運命が激突!

{What? Little brother...}

Emma, Ray, Norman and I shared the same confused expression on our faces.

"The baby brother really is the most foolish. You're saying you'll kill me? Ever since you were born, you were taken prisoner by that ancient faith and rebelled against the royal family. The traitor who took the cursed blood and escaped."

"The only traitors were you people! All I was doing was protecting the order of things. That damned "promise" corrupted everything. Me taking the "cursed blood" was so I could stop you from monopolizing it. You really do make me sick." Sonju replied back.

"Fine. Nothing you do will be able to concern me though."

"Emma, Ray, Y/n, Norman." Musica called, "Without delay, you should take that boy and step back a bit."

"This isn't good... He's still not moving." I informed Norman who looked a tad-bit worried.

"What's going on Musica? Just what is that queen...?" Ray asked her.

"Queen Raglavalima has two cores. The first core was the one that was broken just before. The second core is the resurrected one. It's a secret hereditary trait that was passed down by the royal family, from the founding king to the next generation and so on. I don't know much else about it, but... For such a child to be born into the royal family is extremely rare... " Musica explained.

"What about Sonju?" Emma asked her.

"Sonju shouldn't possess that trait. The same as other demons. The only child of the previous king to have 2 cores is Reglavalima." Musica informed us.

{Oh Jesus, what now? Sonju has to fight alone because of this mess. Urgh. But if I would think like Sonju... Sonju is highly thinking her second core is in her stomach since that place should be huge. He would cut it down in a decisive shot.}

Sonju attempted to slice through her stomach area, but, there was some kind of adhesive stopping him from slicing through fully. Sonju hopped off, sliding off.

"Don't you worry. I'll give it Back." Queen Reglavalima stated as she threw Sonju's spear back at him. It hit Sonju on the lower part of his shoulder.

"SONJU!!!"

"It is certainly true that my core is currently in my stomach. But do what? You knowing that information doesn't change anything. You can't do anything. You will be the end of the royal family. You can join the others. How exhilarating. This is power!!! Absolute overwhelming power! You'll never understand Sonju. With such an amazing gift, I can't help but laugh! It's not that I revived. I was reborn! I'm overflowing with power chills are running through out my entire body. Be it memories, strenghts, or anything else. I can draw out every single bit of what I eat. You just don't get it. I've reached the highest state of being. This is what it means... To be someone chosen by the world. Everything in this world is mine. All life is nourishment for me. My retainers. My citizens. My traitorous enemies and human livestock. My parents and siblings, everything!!! I will eat more than anyone. And be stronger than all else!" She declared happily.

The queen started to charge at Musica. "Get back, Musica!" Sonju yelled as her hand was quickly regenerating.

The queen's claws were about to get Musica, but she had a confused expression on her face, "What's with that look? Why do you not retreat?"

"You poor thing.... Why? Why are you so hungry?"

Days/hours to finish: 1 hour
Word count: 598