178] To The Human World

"Emma!" Musica found us at the bridge.

"Musica?!" Emma repeated as they ran each other to hug each other.

I was helping Mom, although she wasn't hurt, I didn't feel like losing another important person in my life.

~

After a while, we introduced Musica and Mom to each other and they seemed to get along well.

"I see..." Musica smiled at her and Mom returned her smile.

Musica looked at Emma, "But you're free now. You really did it. It's amazing. Congratulations."

"Thanks. It was because of you and Sonjy. Because you helped us." Emma thanked her.

"I'm happy for you too, Mujika." Jemima told her.

"Nobody's hunting you anymore and your friends won't get killed." Yvette remarked.

"Yes, I'm grateful. Thank you so much." Musica replied.

"And the promise?" Sonju asked.

"We'll implement it tonight." Ray answered.

"Good. The sooner, the better." Musica said, "Let me see it through. As a friend and as the queen."

"But where and how are you supposed to implement the promise?" Lanion asked.

"Oh that's... Below Grace Field!!" I answered.

~

Emma and I showed them the golden waters below Grace Field.

"An island floating above golden water..." Oliver stated.

"Just like the underground lake at Goldy Pond." Violet pointed out.

"Stairs?"

"What is this place?"

"I've heard of it." Norman said, "The passageway the Ratri Clan used to come and to as well as to transport goods."

"I'll use this water to tell the one that I want to implement the promise. And then we can go safely to the human world!" I explained.

"Tell? How? Are you going to the Seven walls again?" Jemima asked.

"No, actually..." Emma answered.

"What about the reward?" Phil asked, "The reward? Will everything be okay? You have to give a reward, right? Emma, Y/n... You're going to be able to go to the human world too, right?"

"Don't worry." Emma told him.

"Really?! You're not going to die or be forced to stay in this world... Or anything like that for sure?" Phil asked.

"For sure." I told him as Emma crouched down to him.

"Me, Y/n, everyone here and the children in the other farms... Will all survive and won't be left behind. We can all go to the human world, alive." Emma explained.

"Then wagt was the reward?!" Phil cried, "What's the price we're paying to go to the human world?"

<Flashback>

"The reward that I want... Is your family."

"Huh?" I gasped.

<Flashend>

"What?!" They yelled.

<Flashback>

"Your family is most important to you... So I want your family. But there's a problem. Your family will all go to the human world. That's the promise, so I can't have your family. So what shall we do? It's fine. This time, for you... I don't need any reward. "

<Flashend>

Everyone started to yell at us.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! NO FREAKING WAY!!!"

"So all of us children can go to the human world, without exception... And alive?!"

"It's impossible that there is no reward!! Spill it!"

"That's what I thought too, but..."

<Flashback>

"For the last 1,000 years, you've had everything taken from you."

<Flashend>

""So those 1,00 years are the price. You have entertained me in various ways, so that's enough." Emma explained.

"Really?" Yvette asked.

"I mean, if there's no need for a reward, that's great, but..." Lanion said.

"No, something's off. It's too good to be true." Ray said.

"Emma and Y/n, if it's a deal that you have to sacrifice yourself, we'll just have to remain in this world." Norman told us.

"No! There's really nothing!" Emma said.

"And you already know... How dangerous it is to stay in the demon world. It's okay now, but maybe the demons will want to eat humans again. Or there could even be demons like the one that harmed mom. Those that won't accept the farms being abolished. The farms are gons and Musica has become queen, but... No one can govern the appetite of the citizens. Because it the demons eating humans isn't a sin or a crime. We should disappear into the human world. And as soon as possible in not being Sacrificed. Not just me. Nobody else either." Emma explained.

"Really really?" Phil asked.

"Really really." I confirmed.

"YAYY!!!"

"It still doesn't make sense to me. That the one could never..." Ray said.

"You think they have an ulterior motive?" Norman asked.

"I thought about that too." I said, "Maybe the human world isn't peaceful. Even if it is, there's still a lot we have to worry about. Are they going to accept us? And what a about the seizures Norman and the others have? The future may not always bright. Mayne that's why there was no reward. But even so... I want to implement this promise... And go to the human world with everyone. Because I know I can get over any worries or challenges as long as I'm with you guys. We can work to create... A brighter future. Let's go!"

~

"Y/n, Emma, that's a sharp knife." Mom pointed out.

"Don't worry about it, Mom." I told her as Emma and I both cut our palms. Emma held Phil's hand and I held Ray's.

"Ready?" The one asked.

"Yeah, were ready." I answered and Emma nodded with me.

Suddenly the golden water splashed everywhere.

"Finally!!"

"Bye! Thanks, Musica!! Sonju!!" Emma yelled.

"Yeah! Good Luck!!"

{Don't worry Musica! I swear I'll never forget you!}

....