180] Finale

<Flashback>

"Your past memories and future connections. Everything. I'll take your family from your world. That's the reward. I'll grant your wish. But in return... You'll never see your family again."

Emma and I looked at each, I smiled.

"Okay." I said.

"WHA-Y/N-"

"Our family should be happy, no?" I asked her and she looked away and nodded.

<Flashend>

I awoken, one of my legs were tied to the tree, my bags were on the ground and some homeless kids were making fun of me from under.

{Wait. I still Remember. Ray, Emma and the others. The one told us that we would forget everything. If it didn't happen to me... MAYBE IT WAS ONLY FOR EMMA. SHIT. SHIT. I HAVE FIND HER-GAH!}

I fell down, head first.

"HAH! THE IDIOT FELL!"

I grinned as I stood up, "Yeah, I fell alright!" I exclaimed as I chased them, they screamed as they ran away from me.

I managed to catch up to a boy and placed my hand on his neck as I pushed him to the wall. Choking him.

"Y/n, don't."

{Huh?}

I let him go and he scurried away.

{That reminds me. Where is everyone?}

~

{Damn everything. It's been 4 years, I'm fricking 20 now. Where the hell is everyone.}

I sighed as I entered a restaurant, I have to buy new clothes. These are my last bucks.

"Excuse me but that wouldn't match you entirely." A voice told me, but that voice was way too familiar.

I turned my head and saw a girl with green hair and glasses looking at me with a smile.

Her smile dropped as she saw me, tears filled her eyes as her mouth wobbled.

"Is that you...? Gilda?" I asked, squinting at her.

Gilda placed both her hands on her mouth as she hugged me tight as she wept.

"Y/N! You don't know how much we've all missed you!" She cried, "I can't believe you remember us!"

Gilda cried on my shoulder, telling me all the things I missed out on and how much she missed me.

"Oh..." I smiled, "I missed you too."

~

After her work shift, and after giving me a couple of outfits she thought would make me look nice.