160] Shackles

明るい未来を病棟に走る。しかし、影の中で-

"This is the exact opposite or what we were hoping for... How could this..." I muttered.

"And to be so Skillful about it... There were nearly no flaws... But dividing the demons while competing with them is..." Emma said.

"Do they know where the hideout is?" Ray asked Norman.

"They shouldn't know, but..." Norman answered, "He can pull it off."

{Peter Ratri. Minerva's shackle are gone now. Creating Goldy Pond and tormenting countless children... The ringleader of this 1000 year old system. Minerva's enemy... Yuugo and Lucas's enemy... The Ratri Clan...!}

We ran into Don, Gilda, Ayshe and Hayato on the way.

"Emma! Ray! Y/n!"

Emma and Gilda embraced each other.

"Norman...!"

"Ah..."

"You had us worried...!!!" Don told him as he grabbed his shoulders.

"Yeah, he's right!" Gilda supported Don. "Welcome home."

Norman forced the two into a hug, "I'm back."

After the embrace, Norman peeked at Ayshe, his eyes filled with pity. It was met with Ayshe's eyes, staring back, filled with hatred.

Norman said something in another language I couldn't recognize. Ayshe seemed to have understood and was confused about it.

"What was that?" Ray asked, Emma and I were on the same level of confusion.

"We don't have much time. Let's head back to the hideout." Norman told us.

"First we need to get a grasp of our current situation." I reminded him.

"The location it the royal army and how the hideout is doing." Ray added.

"Let's meet up with Oliver's group too." Emma said.

Days/hours to finish: 1 day
Word count: 271