164] The Smiling Devil

We ran through the forest, hoping to get there before one of our siblings get hurt. Suddenly, I tripped over, I fell. Face First.

"Y/N! WATCHOUT!"

{Huh..?}

Suddenly everything faded to black.

I awoke again, except, Emma, Ray nor Norman was there with me. I was tied up to a chair, in an empty room.

"Welcome back to Grace Field, 65194."

The voice slightly echoed as the door infront of me opened widely, rays of light entered the room, causing me to shut my eyes from the sudden light.

"Have you forgotten everything about this place? I hope not." My chin was pulled and I forced my eyes open only to be met with another set of eyes. Peter Ratri's.

My eyes widened, shocked. Everything snapped in my head. When I tripped over, a demon, perhaps a guard, caught me and dragged me over hear to Grace Field. I don't think Ray, Emma or Norman could do anything.

{Okay, since I'm here... I have to keep them occupied. Until the others get here. I'm strong! I'll be able to do this, no matter what the pain is. It's just a little pain before Emma gets here. First, I have to relax my entire body. Act as if I'm talking to someone who I'm close with, yeah.}

My eyes relaxed back, "Hello, Mr." I said, calming myself, "Thank you for bringing me back here, and no. I haven't forgotten a single thing here."

"Well I'm glad, but now, we'll have to move you outside. Will that be alright?" He asked as two more people entered and grabbed onto my chair.

"I'm alright with that, but please, be careful. I do not wish to get hurt." I told him.

"I cannot promise such wishes." He chuckled as I was brought out and then was placed out infront of a crowd of kids.

"Y/N!"

I realized it was everyone, Nat was untied but his finger tip was broken, possibly by Peter Ratri, making my blood boil.

"So tell me, 65194.... Have you made a new promise? If so, what kind of promise? What does it have to do with the attack on the imperial capital? Or did you attack the capital because you couldn't make a new promise?" Peter Ratri asked, a small bladed knife slid on my cheek, making a small cut.

"Nevermind. You. You answer." He said, looking over at Anna.

"Me?" She asked, tears flew down her cheeks.

"You better not give the wrong answer this time." He said, I has leaned my head over the right, as his knife was gently placed on my neck.

Days/hours to finish: 1 hour
Word count: 447