174] A New World, Part 1

勝者

Emma came back, there was blood on Zack's hand, and I knew, Peter died.

"What...? Emma didn't want to kill him?" Ray mumbled.

"Maybe he ended himself." I said as I sniffed.

The room was separated into two, Mothers/sisters and the kids.

"So... Emma, Y/n, and all of you. What do you plan to do now?" Mom asked us.

"We're going to retreat for now. There's still the 2,000 imperial soldiers, and we have other stuff we need to do." I answered.

"But I'm glad, because I wanted to talk to you once we got to Grace Field. Y/n and I made the promise with the one for it to be that way. Of course, that's only if you want to." Emma told her.

"Once everything is done and the promise is implemented... Mom, the sisters, the adults and children of the other farms... We can all go to the human world." I added.

"You're going to forgive us?"

"After what we did?"

"Well..."

"But..."

"We'll stay here. We appreciate your offer. But we're..." Mom paused, tears ran down her face and the little kids ran over to her, one of them pushed my legs over and made me fall.

"Gah!"

"I'm sorry... And thank you, everyone..." Mom said.

Emma was giggling at me as I stood up, making me glare at her.

"Then it's settled. Just a little longer. Once we finish everything, we'll come back here. Until then, Grace Field will continue to operate, but..." Emma paused.

"We'll be waiting. Don't worry. The demons and the Ratri Clan servants don't know about our betrayal yet. We'll handle it. Leave Grace Field to us. We'll take care of Phil and the others, and we'll deal with the demons too." Mom explai Ed and we nodded.

"Cislo! We're going to evacuate! Is everything okay on that side?" Norman called Cislo.

"Boss! Everything's fine... Or it was... But... Well, I don't really understand. The imperial soldiers are on the move. They're all leaving! And heading toward the outer Bridge!!"

"That's not good! Reinforcements! They're gonna attack us!" Hayato yelled and ran away. "WE SHOULD RUN! NOW!"

"Wait. Look at this." A sister said as she showed us her tablet.

"Notice! A message from the imperial capital to all citizens..."

"Huh?"

Days/hours to finish: 1 hour
Word Count: 392