165] You Can Fly!

真。。。自由。

Blood dripped down my neck as Peter Ratri threw the knife away, frustrated.

"EMMA TOLD NONE OF YOU THE PLAN?!" He yelled, as he hit the back of my head which hurt.

He took several breaths as I looked down, trying to hold my tears. He untied me and I fell on the ground.

"Y/NN!!!"

"Wait, please! Don't hurt her!"

I stood up, not bothering to defend myself, my guns were taken from me. Peter Ratri grabbed the back of my collar. "Come with me, I'll have to tell the Grandma something."

"G-grandma..?" I muttered as I dragged myself over there, while Anna couldn't answer, I had broken my pinky finger on my left hand.

There was a room, Peter Ratri shoved me to a guard as he entered the room. When he got out, he was with... Mom.

"65194... Y/n. You want to live, don't you?"

"Isn't that what everyone would like?" I smirked at him.

"You're still very confident in your abilities. Do you really think your friends could save you? Then let me break it to you... They don't care. They're only here for those siblings of yours." He stated. I furrowed my eyebrows, knowing that couldn't possibly be right, "You already know it, Y/n. You're better than all of them, the best. If you would help Isabella, then, I'd let you live with her, to the other side."

{I... The other side... I'll just have to kill everyone else...?}

"What do you say?"

"Thank you, Mr. Ratri." I said and looked up at him with a smile on my face.

"Great, and please, call me sir. The current and remaining escapees... By the dsy after tomorrow... All of them will be in jars. I'm sure you two can handle that."

"Understood Sir."

"Grandmother Isabella, please wrap Y/n around some bandages." Peter Ratri said as Mom nodded and took me to a infirmary.

After we walked through the halls, it was a bit silent between me and my foster mother.

"How was the outside, Y/n?" Mom asked out of the blue, I guess she was trying to get us as close as we were when I didn't even know that much about the farm.

"It was... Horrible. You were right, it was better inside the house." I answered.

"If you all listened to me, none of you would get hurt like this, none of you would've died like this, you all could've died fulfilled." Mom said.

"I wish we listened to you, mom." I sighed. We finally saw the door and walked down the stairs after opening the door.

They were all silenced as we opened the door.

"Mom! Y/n!"

Mom walked over to them, one look from Violet and the others and I knew, they understood what I've done.

"Welcome back, my adorable children." Mom greeted them as she pulled Jemima and Anna into a hug.

"Y/n..." Violet paused.

"I'm sorry..." I mouthed as I narrowed my eyes at her and looked away. I heard a small gasp and then her gritting her teeth.

"Mom, please."

"Please let us treat Nat's fingers."

"Please."

She stood up and looked over at him. I crouched down.

"It seems bad." I stated.

"Y/n..."

"You poor thing." I said, as if pitying him. I then suddenly snapped it back into place.

The pain ran through Nat's body, but he stopped himself from screaming as to not scare his family.

"NAT!!"

"What... the h-hell... Y/n?" Nat stuttered.

"Okay they're back to normal. Should be good enough to serve nicely without it being an issue." I remarked with a smile as I walked behind Mom.

"Now! We're going to start disposing of you all, in order. Choose the first ten, Y/n." Mom instructed.

A shiver went down my spine as I was told do that.

Days/hours to finish: 2 hours
Word vount: 656