9

Tuesday, Bartels's household ♥️
8:05 am

~jayden pov

Today i have a few things to get done. which may be hard to do having jules in my mind😅. she's been on my mind a lot lately. i can't wait to see her at my game tomorrow night and on our date friday. i already know tomorrow everyone is gonna be suspecting me and jules have something. she's very flirtatious it'll be obvious. back to my plans today my mom wants me to babysit bronny tonight since darian, my dad, and herwill be at work. Vinnie and halia will be coming over to keep us company. and vinnie wants me to play video games with him because he's bored and just loves me so much he has to spend time with me🥰🙄. my cousins stay up my ass it gets annoying but i do love them. i'm at the counter eating breakfast before i have to go to school.

i look up from my cereal bowl and see my mom taking selfies. i scrunch my eyebrows, "what are you doing?" i ask

she adjusts her hair, "taking selfies for my facebook page. i'm at 10 thousand followers now, tell your friends moms to follow me" she says before a smile came on her face.

i give her a blank stare, "since when did you get all facebook mom famous?" i ask

she's typing on her phone now, "last month" she says

she turns off her phone and looks at me, "in december? and you never told me?" i say looking confused.

she rolls her eyes with a smile, "oh please jayde i couldn't risk your father finding out we've been in competition since last year i finally passed him up" she says

dad came into the kitchen, "i'm at 10,010 followers try beating that josie" dad says with a slight smile.

my mom's eye started twitching. she was tweakin out low key😂. she forces a smile, "congrats michael but i guarantee i'll pass you up soon" she says

dad looks at me, "your mother's crazy" he whispers

i chuckle. he clears his throat and looks back at my mom, "welp i'm off to work for another 14 hour shift" dad says

he kisses my forehead before he goes to kiss my mom. my brothers come downstairs and my dad says bye to them. "D make sure jayde and bron get home safely before you head to work" dad says to him as he walks to the door.

darian smiles, "gotcha" he says

dad smiles before leaving. i get a notification from jules. on imessage.

Jules🥰

jules | 8:25 am
good morning beautiful !!

jayden | 8:26 am
good morning rat🥰

jules | 8:27 am
wowww taylor swift got jokes huh😭

jayden | 8:28 am
stfu😭 i'll text u when i get to school

jules | 8:29 am
igh ma😌

i smile to myself before turning my phone off. i clear my throat, "d are you taking bronny?" i ask darian

darian looks at me, "i'll take both y'all today" he says

"ok i'll go get my bag" i say

NCHS🦁
4th period - lunch 🥗

~jayden pov

i'm currently sitting in my car eating canes with eddie and calvin. i've been texting jules all day. back to back. from getting to know each other more, to joking around, to being freaky. she's been having me smiling at my phone all day and everyone been asking who keep making me smile and i lie and say nobody. you're probably wondering why i'm just with two friends out of the whole group. well its because we went to get canes and nobody else wanted it so i drove us to get it and we smoked a lil before so it made us hungry. i try not to smoke because i'm an athlete but sometimes i just need to just to relax a bit. my life can be overwhelming sometimes. cal does it often especially with suie, his best friend. suie is the plug for weed in our group. bro be high majority of the time. we're gonna go back inside the school once we get rid of the weed smell. my next period teacher a snitch she'll tell my coach on me. both the volleyball and basketball coach. i will get lectured by my basketball coach i just left her class a few minutes ago.