148

monday
📍jayden's apartment 🤩
8:08 am

~ jayden pov

after i left jules i spent the whole ride thinking about what the heck just happened. i really appreciated that she let me get to feel my son that made my night. and then we flirted too and it threw me off. me and jules aren't dating and we haven't been for like 4 months or so. she's dating joey and i'm single.

there is something still there between us. which is what is making it so hard to forget her. so hard to ignore. i was only able to function when she was out of sight out of mind. i lost my mind when i lost her when we stopped talking but now talking to her yesterday felt like it was something i really needed. i wish we never flirted and stuff like that. cus now i'm confused.

when i got back to my apartment devenity came over and we were literally just talking about it. she asked me how it went and i told her i left out the part where we flirted cus she doesn't need to know that. she's not my girlfriend but we have a vibe like a couple almost. she wants me to ask her she's told me before. i think i might soon.

but we were in the my kitchen talking and then she changed the topic and started telling me about how excited she is for her upcoming gigs. and i told her i was happy for her and then she wanted to smoke with me. so we ate and then we smoked on my balcony and had a deep conversation. she be giving me those fuck me eyes everytime high or not. but last night she wanted it so bad i can tell.

every sign was pointing to her wanting me. she kept touching me and getting super close and then we were kissing. on the balcony. and she wanted to fuck on the balcony she did not care that people could see us on the floors above and even the city can see us. i told her not out here and we went inside and i got on my couch to take off my shoes and she came onto my lap.

she's fine as fuck she gets me so easily sometimes. when i can control it. but last night i couldn't. i was high she was high and she just starts kissing my neck super sexually and she left two hickeys on my neck and then we start kissing again and i told her to go upstairs and wait for me but she didn't want to she took my hand and we went together.

she got in the bed and we made out more and i had sex with her. it was one of the most passionate sex sessions we've had. it kept going for 10 rounds she just wasn't tired and neither was i but i can tell you that last round she knocked out right after i finished her. i had to help her put her clothes back on and then i put mine on. she was falling asleep. i usually tell her to leave after we fuck but since this is the first time in months and i live alone and am single i don't care much. i just got in bed and fell asleep too.

and i woke up this morning to her still sleeping. i'm downstairs making us breakfast because we have practice after 2 and after classes at 6. so we need to eat. i'm just wearing something basic but cute. i look good.

i see dev come downstairs in her boxers and shirt. her hair is all a mess i wanna laugh but she'll probably hit me if i do, "jayde why'd you leave me up there alone?" she groans

"i came down to make breakfast for us we have practices today" i say

she rubs her eyes, "i know but i wanted to wake up next to you" she says

i smile a little as she came over to me. she kisses me and starts walking back upstairs, "i'm gonna get ready" she says

"ok" i say

i continue to cook and i should not vlog today because of my neck but shit fuck it. i start recording for the vlog a montage of the food.

when i finish dev was done and back downstairs to eat so we sit and eat and she has my vlog because she's finished already, "guys we got high as fuck last night like im still a little high i feel like" dev says to my camera smiling a little.