111

saturday
bartels's household ♥️
10:15 am

~ jayden pov

i woke up to my whole family telling me happy birthday in my face. it made me smile. i need to apologize to my mom. i got high last night after all that with jules and my mom. i couldn't. i need a pain reliever. jules hasn't talked to me so i'm worried and i'm going straight to her dads house in a min. i just need to tell my family i'll be back really fast. i'm dressed and ready for the day. i'm wearing something cute. with a natural makeup. and my hair is done all nice. i have a spa day with my mom i actually scheduled it last minute yesterday because i felt bad. so i'm going to surprise her with that.

i'm going downstairs after starting my vlog upstairs they watched me do my morning routine and i'm at a pause point right now. my brothers are down here with my mom. dad is getting me my birthday gift he's been waiting so long to get😌 i'm excited to see.

i get down there and i smile at my family, "birthday girl looks happy today" d teases with a smile.

i smile, "she is happy becauseeeee" i say

i pull up the spa day reservation and show it to my mom. she smiles slowly, "oh you're going to the spa that's nice sweetie" mom says

i roll my eyes with a smile, "spa day for two im taking you" i say

she was shocked, "really?" mom asks

i nod smiling still. she smiles, "uhh..why? is this a setup?" mom asks

me and my brothers laugh, "i'm never really.. ya know.. nice to you i guess" i say until they cut me off.

"you never are" bronny says

"don't hold the truth back" d says

i roll my eyes, "i get it but i'm sorry for what i said yesterday and how i acted and i do... wanna fix our relationship so this is a start." i say

my mom is tearing up. she came and hugs me so tight. i hug her back, "awwwwww" the boys say

this is the first time in literal ever we've hugged and it feels great. my mommy issues feel a bit better, "you're so sweet" mom cries.

we break the hug. "ok no tears before i cry" i say sarcastically. i'm being so serious.

they chuckle, "ok i'll be back i need to go make sure jules is alive" i say to them

the boys are used to be always worried about her they don't even care to tell me to put myself first. my mom just lets me, "do what you have to do just be back soon" mom says

"i will" i say before smiling. i grab my keys and walk out. i head to my car get in and drive to her dads house. i only know where she is because her location says her phone is at her dads house.

dads house 🏠
12:30 pm

~ jules pov

it turns out that bella is ok. she's at home safe. i'm doing chores. jude keeps getting on my nerves about me being sent to jail. he thinks it's funny when his ass was locked up for 6 months. right now i'm eating my dad told me to eat something before i continue doing chores. he bought me chick-fil-a. he still rewards me for what i'm completing like he let me be on my phone for an hour for a break and he let me pick what i wanted to eat. stuff like that. my mom doesn't let me do any of that.

i heard the door bell ring. jude got up, "i got it" he says

i watch him go open the door just to find jayden on the porch. when i saw her i immediately start to smile uncontrollably to myself. she looks really good.