17

wednesday, mom's house😛
8:30 am
SDHS 🐻

~ jules pov

i'm in the car eating starbucks breakfast with hayley. we just got here school starts at 9 so we're gonna go in 20 minutes. i bought us starbucks drinks too. my mom will be home tomorrow night. i be missing her. tell me why last night my dad actually called me telling me my principal called him. i just told him i didn't want him calling my mom so i told him to call him. he was like ok just stay out of trouble next time i said yeah yeah and hung up. i kinda of miss my dad but he left us so i can't really be like that even though it's ok to be like that. i guess that's why i found a bad guy like joey because he's like my dad. my dad HATED joey it's just so much that happened between me and joey, joey and my mom, and joey and my dad. i never let him step FOOT near hayley because i would kill him. he could talk to her when i'm around but never when i'm not i'm overprotective of hayley that's my little sister. plus hayley is feisty you guys saw her slap vinnie in the face with a bottle yesterday she has no filter😂. she would've killed joey she was actually planning on doing that which is why i wouldn't let him come over at one point. joey's family liked me but they always acted as if they knew something was going to happen between us as if they knew how joey is. obviously they were right. his sister sophia he would treat her like shit sometimes and make her feel bad for things he did obviously she put up a fight and didn't let him think he was right. i could never do that. they would fight over nothing just like me and him did. he just likes to start shit. even with his mom. yes he was sweet but he was A MANIPULATOR. he never tried to make me look good only himself. jayden asked me if i wanted to go live with joey and her to address our breakup and honestly i found it weird but she's more active in her social media stuff so i can't blame her. joey isn't as active just like me. so yeah and when me and jayden get together we might as well get the whole joey thing out the way so people can move on and see me and jayden's relationship without them being confused. a lot of people ship up they just are confused about me and joey and jayden told them last night we're done for good so now everyone wants a story. which is why i agreed to doing the live with them.

"i know you were disappointed about aborting the baby but i see it as a good thing now because now you don't have anything that'll keep you and joey seeing each other" hayley says

i have mixed feelings about the abortion. i haven't even told jayden about that yet, "you're right but it's still a life that was taken and i feel like a murder" i say

"i know but he got you pregnant when you were 16 jules barley even becoming a junior in high school while his ass is 18 and fresh out of high school he was trying to fuck you up on purpose he wasn't gonna actually be there for the baby he was gonna leave, it was pretty obvious, he was putting things in your head that weren't even true" she says

"i know that he was doing that but i would've taken care of the baby i just feel bad" i say

"you'll have a baby with someone better one day" she says

"like jayden" i say

i felt her look at me so i start smiling to myself, "she got you geeked so much huh" she says

i nod, "very much" i say

NCHS 🦁
4th period - lunch 🥗

~ jayden pov

my mom and dad are working late again but darian isn't working today so he'll be home which means my cousin's won't be here thank the lord🙄. jules told me she has a softball game against my school today so she's coming to la again. which means after the game she's coming over my place because darian isn't a snitch and my parents won't be home😀. hayley is coming with too of course so i have it all planned out. darian and hayley are gonna chill downstairs while me and jules stay in my room we'll do the live and she'll be in my vlog again i've been vlogging each class period so far. i'll show up to her softball game and pick them up take them to get food and then get to my crib. d will already be there so i'll just walk them in and let them eat downstairs together. jules can shower in my bathroom which i'm pretty sure she will do i'll get her some clothes and we'll do my vlog and then go live for the rest of the night. i'll take them back home to san diego around 9 i'll get darian to take us. i'm gonna fall asleep as soon as 11 hits. so yeah that's the plan. right now i'm in the gym playing basketball with kai we're teaching deven how to play. the cheer girls are in lunch right now so we stole the gym.