132

3 months later...
May, 15th 🍂
Saturday
📍bartels's household ♥️
10:30 am

~ jayden pov

so. let's see where should i start? oh let's start from what happened 3 months ago at bella's birthday party. you guys were there you remember. well that night jules and i went to her apartment and we got into a fight about her shooting zariah. i was so upset with her because she wasn't hearing me when i was telling her what she did was bad.

so i left that night and i stayed with my best friend kianna. i talked to her all night and i cried to her. she listened and held me but the next morning jules blew up my phone asking where i'm at and to get back to her apartment. so i did. from that night on jules has been going to parties with me though and she's had a little alcohol here and there but i always made sure and still do that she doesn't over drink.

she's open with me and let's me take it from her if it's too much. she's very verbal with me we communicate great expect when we argue and i walk away. i don't wanna get into that right now. so a month after that night jules and i were just doing school and building our careers. jules and nate are very popular and i mean POPULAR. they can't even walk on the street together alone like how eddie and jules could do. like it's that big of a deal.

they're like drake famous. don't get me wrong i respect her hustle but i've been observing how nate is around her. he won't flirt with her in my face but i've heard her tell me one time he did and i still feel like he does she's just not telling me because i got mad the last time she did. as for jules and i's status we've been good some days and not so good others. i know it's because of me.

we've been together for 3 months now. i'm always with jules if not i'm doing whatever i'm doing for school or youtube. she be constantly checking my location😂. jules has screamed at me a few times in these 3 months cus she saw i was at these girls houses but it wasn't like that she wasn't listening to me. so the last time i did it she pulled up and sat outside waiting for me. she even asked the girl what we did and shorty told her homework cus that's what we were doing.

jules gets crazy sometimes but i love it. she tests me too she'll look in another girl or boy's direction and i'm mad. she doesn't flirt with anybody she's all about me and i know it. we have each other as our wallpapers and we spoil each other all the time. she takes me on a lot of dates too. i'm trying to take her out more but she keeps beating me to it.

i love my girlfriend. last month jules and i had a talk about having a kid and we decided to go through with it. sooooo we did ivf and she's pregnant right now. we told our family literally 2 weeks into the pregnancy. and everybody's extremely happy for us and yes my parents will always be iffy with jules after all that stuff in the past but.

they know i'm not leaving her no matter what. so yeah jules is pregnant and we'll find out the gender monday. we also graduate in 2 weeks. we only have 2 weeks left of high school. bella and jelani are together now. that's a good thing. we went on a double date with them last week. hayley and chris are hanging out again after all the fighting they had going on 3 months ago.

my niece is starting to eat baby foods now which i love feeding to her. darian sends her to me to babysit her for him. he works a job now so he needs us to watch miyah in the evening times when katie can't. but katie will literally walk across the street to get her baby she does not care. she sometimes just comes in our house and gets comfortable too.

bronny and my dad are kind of hanging out now. dad just wants to hangout with me more. but since i've been busy he goes to bronny. bronny and mom have been out a lot though i was coming home some days and they'd be at the mall. it was weird cus she never likes to go out like that but bronny probably convinced her.