151

4 Months Later..
Thursday, November 30th 🍂

San Diego, California 🌌
📍jules's house😛
7:45 pm

~ jules pov

i've been out the house running errands all day and i've been with my besties because my due date is today and so much has happened since the last time i saw jayden. you guys are going to get mad at me when i say this but.

jayden and i weren't talking for 3 months like i was minding my business and i was focused on work and making money and i was on a podcast and that podcast was talking about my last relationships and i was speaking on it and i had said stuff about joey and jayden and some old relationships too but i talked highly about jayden they were saying how i sounded still in love with her.

and that caused a whole thing on the internet and it got devenity mad and she went live saying bullshit nobody gave a fuck and then jayden texted me for the first time and asked me to come to her birthday party and i was like i'll see and then she begged me to come and i decided to come and i brought my friends with me.

the whole party jayden was eyeing me while she was with devenity and jayden keeps getting sexier i notice everytime😀. she decided to come to me and talk to me when she could get away from dev and she was checking on me and then she started flirting with me and i told her she needs to be loyal to her girl and she literally said out her mouth 'ion even want her she cheated on me she just wants to keep me away from you' and i was in shock my besties were laughing.

i was in wow. i told her to still go with her unless they're broken up and i was like i'm loyal and i like loyalty you can't try coming back to me if you're not loyal. and she nodded in understanding. and then 3 days later she texts to link with me and i'm like ok and we link and she took me out to get food and she made a video with me a q and a and she asked me 'would you get back together with jayden?' and i was like examining her with a smile and she was feeling me i felt the vibe and she looked good and she smelt good and i felt shit the whole time i was with her that night.

i always have. and i said maybe. when her video was done she talked to me and i asked about devenity and she said she's gonna breakup with her. i was horny so i was like ok and i got on her lap and i saw her get nervous she was shocked. we made out after i was done teasing and then we had sex in her car. she wanted to keep going but i was literally still pregnant and i got tired but it was amazing i missed it.

so then after that hookup she literally immediately broke up with devenity and they were fighting for awhile about that and when dev tried to make me get involved jayden got defensive and told her to shut the fuck up bringing me up and it made my coochie tingle😌. my girl standing behind me as she should.

and after that jayden and i have been in contact but on my side it's not on a relationship level it's more of a coparent thing. she's been working really hard to prove to me she's different and i see it but i'm always gonna be iffy when it comes to her.

so right now i'm at my house and jayden's here with me because she knows the due date too so she came to be here for me. we're on the couch and i've had contractions for a few minutes now they're telling me that i don't need to go right now unless it gets worse. i'm ready to have this baby my birthday is coming up in 5 days bro.

"bro elijah needs to come out i'm not trying to be looking like a balloon on my 19th birthday" i say

they laugh, "do you feel contractions?" jayden asks