93

tuesday
📍jules's apartment 😌
8:15 am

~ jules pov

when i tell you everyone was texting me last night i mean everyone. i put my phone on dnd. it was joey jayden and lily who were all talking to me at the same time. joey was checking on me and he sent me a basket to my apartment and lily saw when it got here and i was telling her like how he's obsessed with me and that i don't want him back. i can not trust her if i told her i was pregnant she might go on live and tell jayden again or some but jayden already knows. last night we had dinner together and we all watched a movie on the couch together. i kept texting jayden secretly though. we talking about the fight and she told me she wanted to kiss me while we were fighting and my heart skipped a few beats imagining it☺️ i was really blushing at my phone.  she said some other stuff too let's just say i kept smiling at every text from her. after the movie lily stayed in my room i made her sleep on the floor. she talked to me about what happened outside with jayden i told her everything. besides how i felt about it. she told me she still has feelings for me and i was sarcastic with her it made her laugh. and then she got serious and got in my bed with me so we can talk closer. i don't know what happened all i remember is i was laying down on my back and she was sitting up looking down at me in her one piece pjs and she looked good in it her set was half buttoned up so i could see her boobs a little and her nipples were hard. she said something about how cute i looked and i got influenced bro she kissed me and i let her kiss me we made out slowly and i broke the kiss to tell her i'm pregnant she was shocked and i told her it was joeys which shocked her more. but then she was like 'hey i don't care we can take care of it together i'm so obsessed with you juli' that shit was lowkey hot made me blush a little but i had to act hard. we went back to kissing and she got onto my lap and kissed my neck. she was kissing, licking, and sucking my neck she definitely turned me on so fast with that it felt too good. she ended up fingering me and it felt so good it was so nasty and sloppy i think that's why i enjoyed it so much. and then i gave her head i was telling myself not to but i couldn't stop myself. i gave her head and i left hickeys on her neck and her waistline. i fell asleep right between her legs. i woke up at 5 and noticed and moved. i put the blanket over her.

now we're awake. i feel a huge headache now. eddie and i have studio stuff after school today. lily is up and around i'm just sitting in the bed zoning out. lily came into the room with water. she has 4 hickeys on her neck from me.

"how do you feel?" lily asks softly

i take the water, "tired i have a headache again" i say

"awww. do you want ibuprofen?" lily asks

"can i take that pregnant?" i ask

"i'm not sure but it'll help your head ache" she says

i open the water and take a few sips, "maybe you need to eat i'll get you food what do you want?" lily asks

"you" i say

lily smiles, "to show me your waistline" i add on

"i don't have a bra on" lily says

i shrug, "i've already seen you last night and times before" i say

lily got in bed with me with a smile on her face, "why are you acting like this? you never act like this after we hookup" she asks

i giggle, "i don't know i just wanna see my masterpiece" i say

lily unbottoned my pjs set from the bottom and i saw the hickeys i left on her waistline. i smirk, "i hope you don't have a modeling gig today" i say

lily blushes, "not today next week" she says

i kiss her before getting out of bed, "jules what is up with you bro?" lily asks