73

wednesday
bartels's household ♥️
8:45 am

~ jayden pov

i make a lot of bad decisions but this one i made last night wasn't one of them. i left the house right after jules asked me if i wanted to come over and i came immediately. i got there so fast the freeway was moving faster than normal. i got to her place at 10 something and we were hanging out in the house and then we went live and i told them basically that jules and i are serious and to shut up about calling her hot and stuff and saying they want her. i made it known to the world because i was being pushed at school to say something. jules agreed to what i was saying. after we had our sit down moment we were up making cookies in her kitchen and we made out on live by accident we didn't know they could see us. we ended it after we realized and we continued to make out in the kitchen. jules was trying to get freaky in the kitchen but i told her no because hayley was home she didn't care😂. we waited for the cookies to finish and then went to her room and we had the most passionate sex ever. she left a hickey on my neck and i left two on hers. i fell asleep after she finished. but i woke up at 3 in the morning and saw jules sleeping so i kissed her gently and left her house. i drove home and got there 4:40 am and i snuck in went straight to bed. jules so lucky i love her this much i would never choose someone over my sleep.

i'm gonna be late to school today. i'm ready for school but i'm just now getting in my car. i avoided my parents before they could ask me anything since i have a hickey on my neck again. i get in my car and start it up. i start driving to school. even bronny beat me out the house this morning his car is gone.

NCHS 🦁
1st period - volleyball 🏐

~ jayden pov

i'm in the locker room now after getting breakfast from the cafeteria. i'm sitting down eating on the bench we're starting practice in 10 minutes i'm trying to finish fast. i'm already in uniform.

"so you missed breakfast at home today" kianna says as she came up to me

my face is stuffed so i nod slowly, "how long were you out with jules last night?" she asks

i hold up 6 fingers, "6 hours?" she asks

i nod and i swallow my food, "i fell asleep at her house and woke up at 3 in the morning and drove home i over slept this morning because of that" i say

"i'm glad you got you some last night but jayde have you checked social media?" she asks

i look at her confused, "no why?" i ask

kianna looks concerned and pulls out her phone. i watch her open instagram and go to my hashtag. i see screenshots just reposted all down the timeline of the hashtag and some screen recordings of us making out last night. i click on one of the screenshots reposted and read it. it's of dms between jules and another girl. jules had heart eyes'd one of the girls posts in her dm and the girl said heyyy to her and jules never responded after until the girl double texted and asked her if she's single jules said complicated and that's when i stopped reading.

"what the fuck is that?" i ask

"jules's dm with this ig model and it was recent look at the dates" she says

i scrunch my eyebrows, "that's gotta be fake jules isn't like that and even if she did say that maybe we were fighting at that time" i say

"but then there's leaked pictures of her and lily" ki says before showing me. the way my eyes widened when she showed me the pictures leaked of them. lily was half naked with her and there was another one of them drinking and a video of them smoking together and a message lily didn't send to jules but wanted to and it was so... deep. lily liked her a lot clearly.