106

monday
NCHS 🦁
8:30 am

~ jayden pov

this morning we split. i drove to school, jules drove to work, and chris took hayley to school. so i'm getting out of my car right now to walk to volleyball. jules has therapy at 5. i'll see at school later today she hasn't been here in awhile i think her parents are thinking of putting her in homeschool. but jules wants to drop out. i told her we're about to graduate and to keep going. jules left the house looking sexy as hell. looking real top like. but fem in the face she had natural make up on. she gave me hella kisses before she left us. her bruise on her neck is finally fading and whenever she was out TMZ would come and bombarde her with questions about her bruise and joey jules would ignore them and get annoyed she hates his name and everything about him. i'm not gonna lie joey practically ruined her life at this point. he just kept coming back to ruin her more than he already has. recently he's kept coming back, played with her feelings, got her pregnant, ran off after that, lied to her, abused her, killed her COUSIN, and now he's finally locked the fuck up. and what pissed me off the most was the fact jules was already battling her depression and having fights with her mom, getting drunk every night and high everyday, she snuck out, threw parties, had sex all the time, and was dealing with joeys stupid ass. now if he had a good heart clearly he would see what she's going through enough since he's always come back to her to make her feel things with him. he's the worst thing that has ever happened to her. when all she deserves is the world.

i take my keys out my car and get out. i grab my backpack and starbucks. i close the door and lock it and head to the front entrance. i go inside everyone's telling me hi i'm saying it back. i walk into the locker room and start changing for practice. when i finish i put my hair back in a low ponytail and take some strands out. i throw my bag in the locker and sit down on the bench as i pull out my phone. i open instagram and i immediately see jules post. i was shocked it's been about a month or two.

@julesleblanc

liked by jaydenbartels, eddiemalcolm, lilia, and 6,030,038 others

@julesleblanc young & beautiful