126

sunday
📍lake tahoe
9:30 am

~ jayden pov

i fell asleep with jules on facetime last night when i got to lake tahoe. we're in a big cabin house. i'm sharing a room with halia. it's snowing over here. BUT we have a hot tub. and it's indoors. i'm up and vlogging. halia is in the bathroom.

"goodmorning guys.. i slept the whole flight and as soon as i hit the bed i was out so i slept amazing" i say to the camera

i look at my phone jules is still on facetime. i can see her still sleeping so i smile, "jules is knocked out still i've had her on facetime all night she's so cute" i say

i show the vlog her before putting the camera back on me, "but yeah today all we're doing is spending family time together probably go snow boarding and you're probably wondering like why the fuck does this white bitch have a swimsuit on in 35 degree weather well let me get there hold on" i say

"we have a hot tub indoors and i'm getting in it before we go out in the cold i promise i'm not crazy i'm not your stereo typical white girl i swear" i say

"but i will update you guys through out my day but to the hot tub we go" i say

i stop recording.

san diego, california
📍moms house😝
4:20 pm

~ jules pov

i woke up at 10 and i told jayden my plans today and she watched me eat breakfast before i hung up to take a shower and get ready for the day. i kissed her through the phone too. so what we did together so far was go out for lunch, we went shopping and then we got our toes and nails done. now we're just chillin apart for a little bit until tonight we're cooking one of our Abuelas meals we love so much together. so we'll have family bonding and then after dinner we'll have dessert and talk about life and then watch a movie.

i really love my mom. i'm upstairs in my room song writing and playing out melody's i like that might fit with it. it's for my new solo and eddie's working on his. our latest album is viral and we're getting a lot of recognition for it. we've been invited to hella events. our manager is setting up our schedules with these people and company's and events. i haven't talked much about my career because im constantly busy doing it.

sometimes while im working i think about how i used to be at the beginning of all this. how dangerous i was and how i was on thin ice with the label because of all the drama i was in. we literally had to leave the last label because of that and because i was about to quit but eddie and jayden AND my mom kept talking me into staying. they were right.

not many people get the chance to be where i am today and knowing i had that chance they didn't want me to throw it away for nothing. so i stayed even after everyone was telling me how i'll never get anywhere else in life because im not smart enough and no colleges have reached out to me. my gpa was literally 1.5 and the only reason i stayed in san diego high was because of my coach. she was on me too about grades but all because of that i was acting out more knowing they were keeping me from playing softball.

and my drug addiction too just made shit worse. and my dad not being in my life anymore. and when victor died oh god it all went to shit. i've always been at risk. most of the time it was my fault but other times it wasn't. it was gang related. thank god victor didn't let me join the gang.

but seriously ever since i met jayden my life got easier. and better. she was like my little night light to my darkness. and all the shit we been through together and all the pulling and pushing her away for some reason she just kept fighting harder. which was strange to me. i was never used to someone fighting for me like that. so when she did it multiple times i eventually got a gut feeling that she was supposed to be with me. like we're meant for each other.