16

tuesday, bartels's household ♥️
8:00 am

~ jayden pov

after my game jules came and shit got intense in the car. anna was in the school eating the after game snacks from the other school. the good thing about doing it at east high is because east high is only 20 minutes away from my school and my car was in my school's parking lot. so how it went down was me and jules were in her car and she was wearing comfy clothes i was still in uniform. we were in the backseat talking for a few minutes and jules came and sat ontop of me and at that point i knew it was gonna go down so i'm preparing myself mentally. she gets to talking about how good i look in the uniform and how hot i was on the court and how she couldn't control herself just watching me play with was lowkey making me blush because she's this crazy over me already😂😅. so my hands are on her ass and we start making out and it's dark outside so nobody can see us in the car plus her windows are tinted so we're kissing and she kisses down my neck and gave me a hickey i felt it was only right i gave her one too but i actually gave her two. i gave her head and BOY i had her legs shaking instantly😏. i could tell by how she was gripping my hair that she was enjoying it. she was moaning my name and whimpering that shit had my coochie beating hard😫. even after she came i sucked the soul outta her and she was moaning louder in that moment it was music to my ears for real. after about 10 minutes of doing that i kiss her and spit in her mouth she likes that shit she's nasty😂. she then fingered me and bro she had me surprised she was really making me cum. the nasty stuff she was saying in my ear while she was doing it made me beat harder like damn😩😅. when we made out while she did it i was moaning in the kiss and she was calling me baby and ma she really had me geeked up. and after we stopped and we went to my school. i went to my car to get my 'backpack' and got back in her car. she questioned me while i had my 'backpack' in my car and we got into a little argument and she believed i had sex with another girl and that's why it's there but that's not the case i always leave it in my car so my mom doesn't find it. we got back to kissing and she was mad at me for real. then when i was about to give her back shots she started bringing it up again so i told her to shut the fuck up and i started giving her backshots. she did shut up talking because she was moaning so😂. i did backshots on her and missionary which i felt like she fell in love with me as i was doing her. she was cumming so much i had to put a towel down under us because she was just flowing during missionary. she was saying 'can you marry me?' 'i wanna have your baby's' 'i wanna be your girlfriend' she was really like in love i was just tryna make her feel good but i KNEW this was coming. i might be falling in love with her too.. after the sex she wanted to cuddle and be all over me but i literally was getting blown up by my mom it was about 9:15 and she knew my game was over at 8:00. plus darian was there and i told darian not to tell her anything which he didn't. i had to tell jules i had to go and she was disappointed. we got back dressed. i actually changed into my school clothes because if i came home in uniform she would've asked why isn't it in the locker room like it always is. so then after jules begged me to sneak her in because anna was in her car anna could've drove it back to san diego but i told her no i'm not risking it. so she left with anna and i went home. i got here at 9:38 and walked in with my school stuff and gym bag. she asked me why it took me so long and i told her traffic and went to shower. my legs were shaking because of the sex and jules could barely stand up real talk😂. it was cute seeing her struggle and her back was hurting. after my shower i ate did my night routine and went to sleep. now i'm up in the kitchen eating breakfast before i drive myself to school again.

i'm texting jules too. she's in love and i'm not freaked out as much as i thought i would be. it's been almost 4 weeks. i'm gonna do a youtube video with her today or go live with her. people have been suspecting that i have a crush on jules or that me and jules have something going on and people are shipping us but the ones who supported jules and joey relationship are upset at her for leaving joey. she barely is on social media when she's a whole influencer along with her ex boyfriend joey i think joey might've went live and said they broke up. it's not my business my followers know i'm unproblematic which is why jules's fans support us being around each other. i'm not a messy person.