107

tuesday
NCHS 🦁
2nd period - astrology

~ jayden pov

it's jules softball game today. she's at the studio but she'll be back during lunch. i have english with her next period but she's never there because of music and i get lonely. i have her in another class 6th period study hall but she also doesn't show up to it unless it's to be with me. but she only stays for about 30 minutes then she leaves to do whatever with her best friends. i watch her closely. she thinks i don't know she vapes on the low. i'm not supposed to be letting her do any drugs at all but i think since she rarely smokes i can let her pass. plus her own dad literally lets her relapse her mom is so much more strict about her drug use because she's experienced jules while she was on them. she's seen her overdose and nearly lose her life many times which is heartbreaking as a mother. i just want jules to be ok.

i'm in class and i usually have this class with katie and bella but now it's just bella. katie doesn't show up to class some days i don't know i guess the pregnancy. bella sits on the other side of the room but sometimes she sits with me.

im on my phone on instagram. i see victor's latest post trending.

@victorperez

liked by julesleblanc, jaydenbartels, marianogomez, and 10 million others

@victorperez siempre leyenda

view all 150,939 comments

@isabellaferreira mi amado hermano te extrañaremos mucho🕊️ #justiceforvictor ❤️‍🩹

@julesleblanc estas perdido vic❤️‍🩹

@jaydenbartels rip.❤️

@marianogomez nah this was my dude he ain't deserve that shit #justiceforvictor❤️‍🩹

@lilia the best role model to the leblanc's u were amazing🥺

@annacathcart #justiceforvictor u were the best to many people especially ur family prayers out to them ❤️