105

sunday
📍 jules's apartment 😌
10:30 am

~ jayden pov

i'm awake and ready for today. the funeral is today and it was hard getting jules out of bed today. she was so not ready for today. but she's all dressed her and hayley even chris. i made everyone breakfast and they ate. i was surprised jules ate this morning. it's the first morning she's ate in two weeks. currently jules is on the couch with hayley talking with her. chris and i are getting their belongings together that they wanna bring to the funeral at the door. their parents are almost here to come get us. i know it's gonna be live-streamed for victors fans to see. vinnie is in la for this. even halia. like A LOT of people from nchs that graduated or even sdhs are going to the funeral to be mourn him. he was loved by lots.

i go over to jules and she looks at me mid conversation. i kiss her, "how are you feeling today?" i ask

i could tell she felt cared for by me asking her that. a little smile came on her face slowly, "i'm doing better now that you asked.. thank you." jules says

i smile at her. i heard a knock at the door, "i got it" chris says.

we all look at the door as he opens it and it's their parents, "you guys ready?" mr leblanc asks us

i look at the girls and they nod to him, "alright let's go" he says

we all get up and go out the door grabbing our stuff on the way. chris locks the door behind us.

as we walked the hallway down to the elevator again i saw chris intertwine his fingers in hayley's hand and she rests her head on his shoulder as we walk. it was lowkey really sweet and cute. i love how he is SO soft and sweet to her. and i know that's all that jules has ever deserved someone to treat her the way chris treats hayley.

i look at jules as we're walking and she's watching them with gentle eyes. she looks like she's almost sad about it in a way. i put my arm around her pulling her in closer to me as we walk. i kiss her cheek. i just know her heart is heavy. by the look in her eyes, "i love you" i say softly to her.

jules nods, "i love you more." she says softly back.

her mom gives me a gentle pat on my arm with the softest smile. she looks really touched by our relationship. they see the way i love her and that's why i'm favorited by them.

City Walk 🏙️
2:45 pm

~ jules pov

i'm gonna get another tattoo tomorrow. but down my neck from my ear. my parents don't want me getting tats on my neck but i already have some on my body in places they haven't seen. well my dad seen. my mom never cared to. i'm city walk with jayden and her volleyball friends. even that devenity girl. i literally didn't need this today i told jayden not to let that girl come around us after the funeral when i'm already moody. but the bitch showed up anyways😐. the funeral was over at 12 and we all went out for lunch as a family and we got cheered it was ok and then we split and we came back to the ap to change for this event. hayley went out to the mall with her friends chris went with his and i'm with jayden. only because tonight i have a late night session with eddie. so she'll be at the ap alone.

i look good today. i actually put enough today the last few days i've looked so bad to me personally. but i'm wearing streetwear and my hair looks good it's fluffy and wavy. i'm just sitting next to jayden scrolling through my phone and speaking when spoken to. her friends love me. everyone but devenity. we have beef. i'd fight her right now if i had the energy. but bad bitches don't fight💅🏼.

i finish texting boss back and glance over at jayden. she looks sexy i told her not to go out like that but she wanted to so i said ok. i'm jealous when people admire her and i pretend i'm not i'm working on that like i promised her.