14

sunday, bartels's household ♥️
11:45 am

~jayden pov

so when i got back home yesterday my mom had a talk with me about jules and i didn't wanna talk about her because we had just got into a fight that same day but she was telling me that she's fine with me liking her but she expects me to tell her when i'm hanging out with her. she grounded me for a week though like i knew she would. she told me i can't see her until im ungrounded. i'm not planning on seeing jules anytime soon like we're still mad at each other. let me just express how i feel. ever since she came into my life there's been mixed signals she's been giving but other people words had made me feel too. it's like ever since i started talking to her it was always a pause when i told them i talk to her and i wonder what else they're not telling me about her. yeah they bring up joey and say she's always going back to him but i'm positive she's not going to joey. he hurt her a lot and she found better in someone else which is me. it might have been a red flag the way she came at me in the dms but she's not... i don't know i don't know her enough to be like 'she's this she's that' which i think is the problem. when we would see each other we let our emotions get the best of us and we would get physical instead of talking which is what i regret most. she's HELLA FLIRTY😐. she likes to flirt and tease and when she does that thing with her eyes it'll make you catch feelings and she's also really attractive. we needed to talk instead of all that physical stuff which makes me think that she's just using me as a rebound.. i don't wanna think that way but it looks like it to me. don't get me wrong she's really sweet and soft but her flirtatiousness over powers a lot and i wish we would've talked instead. she doesn't ask me anything ever since we linked. we linked for the first time and she wanted to fuck bro😐 as if that's not a big enough red flag🙄. i don't know i'll talk with my friends about it and then my mom. all i want is a deeper connection and for her to put the sex shit aside.

i'm sitting in bed after doing my morning routine. i'm just kind of trying to figure out what to do today. this is the last week in january before february. february 1st will be next sunday. i've already started editing my vlog. it's gonna be a saturday and sunday vlog so i'll finish it today and edit it tonight. i have school tomorrow. i texted kianna dev and dk if they wanna hangout. they told me yeah and they're coming over.

my mom came into my room and i look at her, "i need you and darian to run to the store for me and get a few things for dinner your cousin's are coming" mom says

"who vinnie and halia?" i ask

"yes now are you ready to go?" mom asks

i'm wearing sweatpants, a tshirt, and jordan's. my wet hair is down, "i guess so" i say

darian came into my room, "you're driving" d says as he tosses me the keys

"really?" i ask as a smile appeared on my face

he smiles, "yes because i hurt my arm at the baseball game this morning" he says

i look at his arms and his left arm is wrapped, "yeah and he needs to go to the doctor later so don't take too long" mom says to me

i nod. i stand up and grab my wallet, "can kianna dev and dk come over?" i ask my mom

she sighs, "you're grounded" she says

"but mom please" i say

she gives in, "alright fine but only for two hours" she says

i smile, "thanks girl" i say before i hug her

i broke the hug and punched her arm playfully but she slapped me after which made me and darian laugh😂. me and d left the house taking his car. he drives a honda civics 2022 which looks like this.