38

wednesday
NCHS 🦁
4th period - lunch

~ jayden pov

not gonna lie seeing jules made my mood a lot better and i feel better today. i slept great last night and i woke up feeling sooo good. IM SEEING HER TONIGHT AGAIN😌. i'm excited because we're going to her apartment and i'm in love with the place i kinda wanna move in with her😅... wait no i actually might move in with her if this ghost shit doesn't go away. i always feel safe with jules and distracted from my family situation. but i'm scared if i keep hanging around her shadow will come after her. like sam said. we're all in danger until bronny dies. but bronny is in a waiting cell until his release and he's being watched on camera and a guard is there checking on him everyday they're feeding him good food tho and a lot of water. like he's being taken care of really well by them because they keep getting evidence that bronny didn't do this and they're doing ghost hunting in his old cell to figure out who shadow is. they said that bronny told them he met sam first and sam was a friendly ghost he's not a bad one but then one day bronny started getting headaches and hearing scary things whispered in his ear and hearing it in his head and bronny saw shadow many times. bronny been attacked by shadow a few times too. he's been choked, tripped, cut, pushed, and had stuff thrown at him. bronny never pointed it out unlike sam when he saw shadow. sam would get angry at shadow and i think that's why shadow killed him. bronny never says anything when shadow hurts him he's quiet. i think he's in his head at this point. fbi think he overdosed after running away to stop shadow from hurting him and us anymore and bronny actually said that to the officer but they don't wanna believe him fully. there's people on his side and people against him. me and my family have been interviewed on this. they seen our evidence like my video i sent to d to show them yesterday and they now know sam is real and some secrets of shadow are exposed now and nobody can say we moved the car because we were literally not even touching it. sam didn't mind it being recorded if he did it would've been deleted off my phone or something. all i hope for is a way out of this without anyone dying i just want it to stop and have bronny go back to being the little bronny we always knew. when he was younger. i told my family about my nightmare at school and they told the fbi and they had the class footage taken when i woke up from my nightmare and even when i walked out in the hallway to relax. the more evidence the better chance this case can be solved. there's ghost readers talking with bronny every few days so he has someone to talk to and help him.

well i just left basketball and i'm outside in the quad with my friends eating lunch. i've been talking a little bit more today. i'm feeling a little better. i'm just looking forward to seeing jules.

"jayde do you wanna get froyo with us after school?" cal asks me

"yeah i'm down" i say

"wait for real? you ready to hangout with us again?" gabe asks me

"it's just for a an our two i think we'll be ok" i say

kianna puts her arm around my shoulder, "well as long as you're feeling better and down for it we're ok with that" kianna says to me

i nod with a little smile, "so did you and eddie end up going on a date after the blind date?" i ask her

kianna starts smiling, "umm.. eddie never asked me on a date. we just agreed to stay friends.." kianna says

"where is eddie?" i ask

"oh he's in locker room coming" will says

"ki forget eddie danny is so much cuter and he's been hinting signs he likes you for weeks" dev says

i smirk, "oh yeah danny i like him be with him" i say

"danny is fine but i don't know he used to be friends with my ex" kianna says