27

saturday
Miami Florida 🗾
10:00 am

~ jules pov

i was woken up by my mom telling me she's leaving to the job spot and she'll be back in 3 hours. i was half hearing what she was saying that's all i heard. we're in the hotel and it's so nice and pretty last night we kinda walked around it and it's so beautiful. unfortunately i didn't bring a friend so now i'm stuck with hayley. all she does is homework🙄 i'm not gonna let her do that this weekend it's time to have fun. i'm stretching in bed right now. the room is bright because my mom opened the curtains before she left. i check my phone and see no texts from jayden. we stopped texting at 11 last night she was telling me about the party and stuff. i'm just happy she's having fun. even though she's been overwhelmed by bronny and me and her it's good to see her smile. she told me that bronny is gonna be calm with her and that today they're gonna hangout together. i believe that there will be a positive outcome on bronny this time. he just needs a little guidance from his big sister.

i go on instagram and i see jayden's post. fuck😫.

@jaydenbartels

liked by julesleblanc, kiannalloyd, devenity, and 650,949 others

@jaydenbartels maui 🌺

view all 80,390 comments

@julesleblanc bae asf

@kiannalloyd ur gorgeous 🥵🥵

@kenzie BEAUTIFUL GIRL😍😍😍

@devenity a real boss babe🥵

@laurenorlando marry me pretty girl😫😫

@kai BESTIE😍😍

@calvinyoung that's my favorite beach u didn't invite me😦

@dekaylindubois ur stunning 😫😍😍

@gabe wtf was u by an rv

@williammiller nice sunglasses

she looks a little too good and i just woke up i don't need this right now. i turn my phone off and sit up in bed. i get out of bed and go into the bathroom. i brush my teeth and clean my face and then brush my hair. when i was done i walk back into the room and see hayley still sleeping.