141

monday
NCHS 🦁
1st period - volleyball 🏐

~ jayden pov

someone found me on the street unconscious and i got sent to the hospital. the ambulance was asking me hella questions about who are my family members so they can get in contact i kept avoiding the questions. so when i got the emergency room i sat there alone for the whole night.

i was so numb and mad at myself. i wasn't talking to the nurses when they would ask me anything. they told me i had to respond to something they ask. so i answered like two of their questions still avoiding the family question. i just didn't want my family knowing i was here. they told me i had to name one person at least.

i named kianna. they called her and she came rushing there and when she got there she held me and then cussed me out for scaring her like that. i got hurt pretty bad i had got into two fights in one night by lily and this girl on the street i don't even know her. she's one of jules's fans she fought me cus she didn't like that i was cheating which is crazy i know that's all over social media.

jules is gonna say something about that because she doesn't like when her fans start trippin and attacking people close to her. then to make shit worse kianna told me joey's getting out of jail this week. i could only sigh. that's it for me and jules then if he gets out.

we ended up talking about it cus kianna brought up the question about if i was gonna be ok knowing he's gonna be out. i was nonchalant about it but she knows it's a painful topic for me. especially since i've never treated jules better than joey i was at first but i don't know what happened. i'm struggling mentally.

kianna took me out the emergency room after they cleaned up my face and gave me ice for the bruise on my cheek from being punched by lily and that other girl. i look like a bad ass though. my lip is busted again, i have scratches on my neck, and my cheek is bruised so is my arm. my arm is sprung too so they put me in a sling. it hurts when i move it. i look fucked up. my mom would've laughed at me if she seen me right now.

kianna took me to her house and her parents took care of me. they know i always come here when i'm struggling. her family is mine mine is hers our families have just been close since middle school. so they helped me out and fed me even though i refused to eat. and her mom had a deep talk with me alone which made me break down in tears.

she knows about my family history. i've been verbally abused by my mom for years. it's hard to know when people are genuinely here for me when she exists. my trust issues are bad. she makes me insecure as well. she makes me feel like i'm nothing more than a grade. like all that matters to her when it comes to me is me being a good student.

but for my brothers she wants them to have the whole world. to be happy. have fun. find love and all. but me she just wants me to be the child to brag about being 'honor roll student' in the family. i'm salutatorian of my class. valedictorian is Will. he's always been smart as fuck on top of his work. even though he'd be traveling for modeling gigs he's always been balancing school.

i would've been valedictorian but i was slacking because of jules. the whole staff was telling me that i need to stop getting distracted. and work on my speech. they've been telling me all year i wasn't listening. they were sounding like my mom. but after the talk with kiannas mom we hugged and i went to sleep in the guest room.

but i woke up to go in kiannas room to see if she was up and she was but she was on facetime with danny. she still let me talk to her. i honestly just ended up laying next to her and drifting to sleep.

now to the present day, i'm sitting in my car i just finished rolling up with suie. cal had to be at soccer so i'm with suie plus suie is my plug anyways. i would've smoked with eddie too but he's getting ready to leave for the summer. he's starting his nba training. i'm going to cry so hard when he leaves.