84

sunday
bartels's household ♥️
10:20 am

~ jayden pov

me and bronny got up early to go to the gym with darian since he's visiting us for the weekend. he's got his own apartment and i think i'm gonna go over there for the day. my dad is on my ass after that kiss he saw last night. he's telling me how she's a distraction and i need to be focused on sports and school and i'm just looking at him the whole damn time thinking when did he turn into mom? he sounds just like her. he used to be cool with what i do. and he supports my relationship but he thinks us having sex is too much for me it's distracting me. he knows. he's been my last few games while i'm dating jules and i haven't played half as good as i usually did when i didn't know her. i can't help she's in my mind all the time. jules is a big part of my life now. i can't keep running from my parents decisions but i'm not gonna listen to them either. so i'm leaving to darian's katie's over there right now because they have a baby on the way. she's about to benched form cheer really soon. she's somehow still able to cheer which is dangerous but her coach is gonna bench her. anyways bronny is coming with me to d's. my mom is running errands with jules's mom and my dad will be here all day which is why i'm leaving. i just showered now i'm changing about to get my stuff and go. bronny was supposed to be showering he told me he was doing that but i haven't seen him in 30 minutes so.

i get dressed and fix my hair. it's wet so i just have it down to air dry after i conditioned it. i go to my room and grab my phone, wallet, and car keys. i put my backpack on that has my camera and the camera stuff and laptop in there for me to film and edit at his apartment. i put on perfume on my way out the room as i'm texting jules. i text her and tell her i'll be at my brothers apartment all day and that she can come see me there. i put my phone in my pocket as i walked to the start of the stairs.

bronny comes out of his room ready and we look at each other. he smirks, "sorry it took a min but i'm ready you driving?" bron asks

i nod, "or you could drive yourself if you want" i say

"nah i'll roll with you" he says

"ok let's go" i say

we head downstairs and our dad is on the couch reading. when we got to the bottom of the stairs bronny starts talking again, "ouu i forgot are you coming to my baseball game tomorrow night?" bron asks

"yeah" i say

"ight and can we get food on the way to d's?" bron asks

"yes" i say as we walk to the front door.

"where are you two going?" dad asks stopping us

"to darian's apartment for the day i need to film content" i say

"and i'm just visiting" b says to him

dad sighs it off, "make sure your locations are on be safe have fun" dad says

i open the door, "bye pops" b says as we walk out. i start walking to my car.

"you didn't tell him bye this time" b says as i'm walking.

"i'm aware" i say

we get in my car and i start it up. we put on our seatbelts, "...you're mad at him for being unfair again huh" b says

i adjust my hair, "i'm not mad... i just want him and mom to stop looking out for me so much it's overwhelming" i say

"they love you you the golden child cus you the only girl" b says

i roll my eyes, "they still don't need to be up my ass i'm almost 18" i say

"when you turn 18 they can't tell you shit just wait for it and own it" b says