135

tuesday
bartels's household ♥️
8:30 am

~ jayden pov

so last night was really wholesome. we actually ended up planning the whole gender reveal list we would be down to have and we sent it to our friends in a groupchat. we decided we'll just have our friends take over and our family witness. we didn't text the gender cus we didn't know it but what we're gonna do today is give them the envelope and let them pick one of the themes and apply it. we wanna do the gender reveal the day after graduation. graduation is on friday next week.

we're soooo excited like so excited. i'm ready to know the baby's gender. she's going on 1 month and a week pregnant. jules studied really good yesterday she understands it now. she's ready for this test andddd to add onto all the good things she finally was able to sleep the whole night with no nightmares😫. i was scared to sleep before her but when i realized she was sleeping for about an hour i went to sleep. she fell asleep early she went to sleep at 10:30 we usually sleep at 12.

i'm so happy because jules slept and she looks more alive now. she has energy. we got up at 7:30 and was ready to go by 8. jules has to go to the studio so she drove herself. hayley rod with chris he stayed the night. god knows what they were doing. and i left on my own. we all left at the same time but in different cars.

now i'm at my house. i was inside the house to talk to mom and dad about bronny because they ended up finding him overdosed on alcohol. it was strange because bronny doesn't do drugs anymore. he's never done that. he works out eats healthy like he's that type of guy but him overdosed on alcohol randomly on a monday morning found in a walmart parking lot does not sound right.

he's making me suspicious. i'm in my car just waiting for him to come out the house so i can stop him.

i see him come out the house with food. i get out my car and meet him at the end of the sidewalk. we're staring at each other, "what's going on with you?" i ask

he scrunches his eyebrows, "nothing what the fuck" he says

"i'm not letting you leave until you talk to me about why you were overdosing on alcohol that early in the morning" i say

"bro i just felt like it ok damn" he says with an attitude

"where were you last night then?" i ask

"y'all got it all wrong i wasn't overdosed in the morning i was drunk in the morning later in the day by night i was overdosed they found me overdosed at night and brought me home at 1am" he says

"why bronny? what's wrong?" i ask

"nothing!" he shouts

"stop don't lie because something is up when did they find you?" i ask

"i don't know 12 i was out since 9:30" he says

"...have you been having nightmares?" i ask

he froze, "hey get to school bronny you better not ditch today!" mom says loudly to him

he rolls his eyes, "i'm going!" he says loudly

he walks to his car and i follow him, "jayden stop it" he says

"talk to me i have to know" i say

he grabs me with his free hand, "jayden. leave me alone we'll talk later." bron says in a serious tone.

i brush him off me and walk off to my car. i get in mine and drive off before him.

📍NCHS 🦁
4th period - lunch