15

monday, bartels's household ♥️
8:30 pm

~ jayden pov

i still haven't heard anything from jules. she's probably with some other girl by now. i'm sitting outside my school in my car. i drove myself today. it feels weird not having bronny here now. i kinda of miss him. darian got here earlier because he had football laps and later he has baseball practice. bronny used to skateboard after school everyday at the skatepark. me and d would take him and watch him skate it was the best feeling her as a older sibling. seeing your younger sibling smiling about something they enjoy. but that was when he was 15 when he turned 16 everything went down hill. i don't know if it was the drugs or his friend group that got him to be the way he is today. bronny started putting us all through hell ever since he turned 16 so i just lost the respect for him. i love him deep down but he hurt me too much. when i would say i have family things to get done i was always talking about bronny. i would got into physical fights with him sometimes, he would cuss me out for no literal reason, he wouldn't be nice to my friends, he broke some of my things that meant a lot to me from people i care about, etc. he just ruined so much for me for no reason when all i was trying to do was be there for him. that's why i really didn't want jules meet him he gets crazy like that sometimes and hearing what he did that night.. shooting that guy and him getting stabbed only hurt me a little bit. i felt he deserved it. bron gave darian a hard time too he broke his car window, bron punched d in the face, they got into fights too, bronny would cuss him out and throw stuff at d, bron him darian with a wine bottle infront of our mom he got the cops called on him for that i'm so serious. and bronny just didn't respect our parents he stressed them out with words and actions the most. if they told him to do something he would yell at the and not do it which i saw a lot of stress happen to them. that's the reason they started working night shifts to not come home to him. it got to a point where they started telling me and d not to go home alone while bronny is there because bronny is literally a psychopath. he was plotting all the time and he would fight people at my school. he fought 2 guys and got suspended for 3 months each time and then he found one of his teachers bro people recorded it and it went viral it wasn't funny at all i was ASHAMED to have him as my brother the poor teacher suffered a concussion because of bronny. it was disgusting how people were hyping him in the video. the teacher left the school immediately i feel so bad. i actually went to his house and gave him get well soon basket and a card i just couldn't i felt soooo bad and embarrassed by bronny. the teacher was very grateful and we hugged and had a short conversation i made his day. that made me feel better at the end. we did a lot of bronny. he put in anger management, he got kicked out because he attempted to abuse the anger management teacher. we put him in boxing and it was helping him actually for once. he was boxing with vinnie so him and vinnie would go to the boxing place and box other guys and bronny was A BEAST like he was good😌. he was doing so good in boxing until he got locked up. he was finally getting better managing his anger in boxing but he just had to ruin it and get locked up. honestly if they guy didn't stab him none of that would've happened. bronny shot him for self defense but then his anger took over and he beat him which caused a charge on his books. whatever i'm done talking let me go to class.

i turn my car off and get out. i grab my backpack and lock my car doors. i'm wearing pajamas walking in today i don't care i'm just gonna change for volleyball anyway today is our last game. we're playing against east high. i walk into the school drinking my starbucks by the way i uploaded my weekend vlog last night and it's at 2 million views. i edited out the parts where me and jules were kissing but people can see in the vlog that we had feelings there. i also cut out the part where i was telling them i fucked with her because it's different now.

everyone is greeting me as im walking in im just waving. i make my way to the locker room and my team is here, "wassup gang" i say

"wassup" they say