Beginnings

...

...

...

...

Growing up in the Horde isn't an easy feat.

...

If anything, it's probably the most difficult thing ever.

...

...

If you've been there long enough, though, it doesn't look so hard.

Or so it seems.

...

...

...

...

A wolf of sorts, light blue in color, charged down the hall. She was huge in size, at least a good six to seven feet just by sitting alone.

...

She held a bunch of ration bars in her mouth, prewrapped.

It was the dead of night.

...

...

It was surprising how nobody heard the occasional stomps of large paws on the metal tile.

She met a fork in the corridor, turning her head left, and then going that direction.

Her bright fur coat constantly contrasted with the often metallic, dark, bland undertone of the Fright Zone.

...

...

She lowered her snout as she came across an opening.

When peeking her fluffy head inside, she could see the cadets sleeping in their bunks.

Apart from Catra and Adora.

...

...

Tch.

The wolf carefully stepped on inside, Catra and Adora's eyes lighting up as they saw her.

"You're back!" Catra kept her voice at a whisper.

...

...

The wolf dropped a few of the bars onto the bunk, in front of the duo.

Her tail wagged back and forth lightly as she poofed into a much smaller, humanish form.

Her ears were a darker shade of blue, with tufts of grayish fur inside them.

...

Her tail still continued to wag.

...

...

"I'm more so surprised I didn't get caught..." she admitted, a slight twinkle in her metallic grey eyes.

"We're more surprised about the fact you actually went through with it!" Catra laughed.

...

...

"Hey! I can't back down on a dare!" She smiled.

...

...

...

...

...

...

[INTRO] (IT'S REALLY SHORT BTW) [Music at 2:41]

...

...