Season 6 Trailer

...

...

[To those that I remember saying that I may not have had plans for another season... Things have changed. Nova still has a lot to discover about herself, and her past. And maybe... she may be able to help Catra and Adora too.]

...

...

[So, without further ado... let us see what's in store. Also, the picture at the start is credited to Alma_Miramontes and is from "Love is magic, and Magic is Love" a She-Ra fanfic on AO3! Go check it out!]

...

...

...

...

"Take on me..."

...

Nova stands on the branches of one of the high-rising trees in the woods, staring off yearningly at Bright Moon as the wind passes through. The sky is still prominently bright, full of spores and magic as she slowly blinks, her tail wagging slightly.

...

...

"Take me on..."

...

"There's still so many unanswered questions."

Catra glances over at Nova as they both sit outside in one of the courtyards, each wearing different outfits. Catra's hair has noticeably grown a little bit, indicating some time has passed.

Nova seems to stare off at the stars, a hand over her side, around the spot where she was struck back during the war with Prime.

...

...

"I'll be gone... in a day or two..."

...

"We'll be there. No matter what we find."

The Best Friend Squad is onboard Darla, drifting through space as Nova pulls up a few logs that were present. She analyzes them alongside Bow as Catra helps Adora input coordinates.

The sequence changes as Catra approaches a pretty unsettled Nova, hugging her from behind back in Bright Moon in her pajamas. She looks as if she's close to crying.

...

...

"We're talkin' away..."

...

The crew seems to be in a completely different environment. They are sticking close together. It looks to be a dense jungle area of sorts. If anything, it looks familiar to Adora and Bow.

The vibe it gives off is rather ominous.

...