Remember

...

...

...

"PULL THE SWITCH!"

"And let's end this..."

...

...

"CATRA! DON'T DO THIS!"

...

"NO!"

...

...

...

"Nova?"

"Wake up."

...

"Wake up!"

The wolf suddenly felt her eyes shoot open, seeing Catra and Adora glancing at her from above. She was laying down, back in her bunk.

She obviously was terrified, and felt her eyes grow wide, sitting upright and flailing around, panicking slightly.

"Whoa! Whoa! Nova, it's okay!" Adora had a hand on her shoulder.

...

"I've never seen you sleep in like this," Catra smirked, a twinkle in her eye.

"Huh...?" Something about this felt a bit weird to her.

...

...

"Where...? Where am I?" Nova glanced around, unsure.

"Uh, you're in your room. Are you okay?" Catra wondered, a little concerned. However, she still had that soft expression, smiling.

"Yeah..." Nova sighed, returning the smile, "I was just having a weird dream."

"There was something I was doing..."

...

"Dreaming about work again?" Catra noogied her.

"Gah! No way! I hate doing paperwork!" Nova tried to pry herself away as Catra giggled.

"Pff, sure. Just relax, Nova. Everything's perfect."

...

Yeah... It was just a dream! Everything is all good!

...

"Come on. Get up, dummy," Catra would finally let go as Adora headed out of the room, laughing at the antics.

"Alright," Nova shook her head, beaming. The feline offered her a hand to help her up, and the wolf took it.

...

Nova quickly threw her shirt on, already wearing her pants and belt.

As she stood in front of the mirror, she noticed the Force Captain pin, a few files with the Horde insignia beside it.

Her smile faded as a few flashes went by, but she didn't pay much attention to it.

"Nova!" Catra called.

"Sorry! On my way!" Nova grabbed the pin and hastily put it on before heading out.

...

...

...

...

...

...

- A Few Minutes Later -

...

...