Save The Cat

...

...

...

The ship whirred through space as they got closer to Prime's flagship.

Nova stood by the console, holding a determined expression as the distance grew shorter and shorter.

...

Once close enough, the ship would start to suddenly shake as alerts popped up on the system.

"Alert. We are being pulled in from an outside force."

Nova's brows narrowed, not caring.

...

The ship would descend towards some sort of opening within the flagship as Darla was pulled in. Once inside, it would land on its own accord as the barrier went back up. There was no way anything could get in, or get out.

By then, Nova had already walked to the hatch as it whooshed open. At the bottom, there were about five clones waiting.

She put her hands up in surrender, regardless of the fact that she was mildly shaking upon seeing the clones for a second time.

But she breathed out, walking down the ramp.

...

...

When she made it down, two of the clones forced her hands behind her back, but she made sure she didn't react too much. It was uncomfortable, so she winced, hissing through her teeth.

Another two clones would head inside the ship, going up the ramp.

"You're not gonna find anything. I'm here alone."

"I know Horde Prime's been looking for She-Ra. And I'm willing to discuss just that with him."

...

Truth be told, she wasn't. She and Adora both planned this out to ensure that even though she'll make it seem like she's going to attempt to bargain Adora to get Catra back, that it's just a mere ploy.

Both agreed on those terms before the plan was set into motion. And that's what Nova hopes will happen.

The clone standing at the bottom saw his two brothers return to the entrance of the ship, signifying that there was indeed no one else on board.

...

"Yes, you will be brought before Prime," he smiled, the clones' grip on Nova's hands loosening.

The wolf's ears perked up but kept a neutral expression.

"And we shall see what plans he has in store."

The first clone led them on as one of the others nudged Nova in the shoulder, urging her to walk forward.

...

...

She was led away by the group of clones as the plan began.

...

From the exterior of the ship, Bow, Glimmer, Entrapta, and Adora all fell from Darla. They were all hiding on the outside to avoid being spotted, and it seemed to have worked.

"Space suit testing officially a success," Entrapta smiled widely, "All suits stood up to ship's velocity with zero loss of life!"

"Wait, what?" Glimmer stood up, her helmet on, "That was a possibility?"

Adora took off her helmet and pressed her earpiece.

...

"It worked."