Dreams of Bloodshed: OT SERIES TRAILER

[THIS MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR FUTURE SEASONS/CHAPTERS OF ONE TRUTH! BUT I GUESS THAT'S A WAY TO HYPE YA'LL UP!]

...

...

...

Nova stares up at the Fright Zone's sky, seeing the ominous color it gives off.

A bloody red. Something she has begun to fear more.

...

She lowers her head, sighing as she turns away.

She hops down the pipes, out of sight.

"🎵 Oh... Oh... 🎵"

...

...

"All around me are familiar faces..."

Nova is staring down at her palm, noticing her claws appear sharper, and her fur more distinct from before.

There are a few brief flashes that she sees, one of which showed her in what appears to be a feral or rabid state, inflicting harm onto Catra.

"Worn out places..."

She sits there in a state of shock before taking a moment to blink, balling her hand into a fist as she stood up, leaving her bunk in a daze.

...

...

"Worn out faces..."

There seems to be a vision, presumably from Nova, of two figures. She is unable to understand who they may be.

...

...

...

"Bright and early for their daily races..."

Nova seems to be running around someone, on all fours in what appears to be a very dune-like, sandy area.

The person in question trying to catch her with some sort of whip, but he misses every time with Nova getting away by a hair.

...

...

"Going nowhere... going nowhere..."

In Erelandia's central area, Nova hugs Catra, and the feline seems really surprised, but Nova holds her tighter.

Catra reciprocates, hiding her face in Nova's shoulder.

...

"🎵 🎵 🎵"

Nova walks down some sort of grayish white platform. She looks determined, but furious at the same time.