ᛗᚨᛞᚾᛖᛋᛋ ᛟᚠ ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ

...

...

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is a little treat into what's in store for Nova in the coming seasons and chapters! Just a forewarning though, it's gonna be a bit scary... but hey, best to keep you guys on your toes! Also, in regard to the title, the answer will be revealed at the end! Enjoy!

TRIGGER WARNING: Implications of self-harm!

...

...

...

"ᚷᚨᚺ ᛉᚨᚾ ᛏᚨᚲ ᚷᚨᚺ ᛉᚨᚾ ᛏᚨᛏ ᛏᚨᛏ ᛒᚱᚨᚲ"

Nova can be seen, looking horrified, but standing her ground, facing her wolf form from within.

...

When she looks at that form, she suddenly grabs at her head, falling to her knees as she yells, her face shrouded in darkness.

...

...

"ᚷᚨᚺ ᛉᚨᚾ ᛏᚨᚲ ᚷᚨᚺ ᛉᚨᚾ ᛏᚨᛏ ᛏᚨᛏ ᛒᚱᚨᚲ"

She lifts her head, still holding at it as her eyes go black, white pupils shown.

Her fangs are bared as she struggles to stand up.

...

She tries to hold back some sort of roar, and just barely, as she screams again, a shadowy silhouette of her wolf form begins to overlap her.

...

...

"Wand'ring heart, clouds above..."

Nova can be seen running, it appears, across the same blank space. It's dark, and she is pumping her arms as fast as she can.

She keeps on looking ahead, determined.

...

...

"Rain begins to fall down..."

Her eyes open and she finds herself on some sort of gray platform, and it looks scarily similar to Horde Prime's throne room.

Her brows furrow as she frowns, ready to move.

...

...

"My bitter tears flowing out, They never dry up..."

It flashes back to Nova as a child, being punished by Shadow Weaver.

Her magic has Nova paralyzed in place, and the wolf's eyes widen as it seems she's hearing something that Shadow Weaver is saying.

Tears form in the corners of her eyes.

...