Denial Is A River

...

...

...

Okay, let's get back up to speed. We all know that Nova and Catra have had a lot on their plates, not to mention Adora and the rest of the Rebellion.

Since it's been a while, let's catch up on a few things that have elapsed since the break-in back in the Fright Zone.

...

...

Catra went to go find First Ones tech, and, coincidentally, managed to find Adora as well.

Hijinks ensued, but it ultimately ended up with Catra being successful in her mission. But she hardly spoke to Nova that evening.

The wolf had a lot of speculation as to why.

...

...

Catra didn't seem to budge, though. And eventually, Nova would drop the subject.

Then came the Battle of Bright Moon. That was an event to behold.

Pretty much most of Hordak's forces, including Catra and Nova, would head to Bright Moon and attempt to seize the palace and take down the Princesses.

However, it didnt work. Not in a way that either Catra or Nova planned.

...

Their forces would return to the Fright Zone, unsuccessful.

...

...

And now everyone is wondering what to do next.

...

...

...

...

...

— The Fright Zone —

...

...

There was a simulation currently being played out, and Lonnie, Kyle, and Rogelio were all in the middle of training.

A bot shot out one of it's lasers, nearly hitting Lonnie as she and Kyle both yelped, trying to back away.

Rogelio would get a running start as the other two looked up at the mechs, seeing the holographic princesses through their visors.

...

Lonnie would swiftly dodge another two while being taken by surprise for each as Kyle ducked.

She ran up and Rogelio gave her a boost, lifting her up into the air as she extended her bo staff.

Upon landing, she sideswiped the two bots with her staff, but was shocked when she lifted her head to see a much larger bot behind her and her teammates.

...

In the visor, a holographic version of She-Ra was visible. It didn't take long for the laser blasts to start coming.

There was one that fired out towards Lonnie, and she and Rogelio used one of the destroyed bots as cover while Kyle scurried away.

He had his staff in hand but promptly dropped it as he backed up, barely avoiding the blasts.

...