The Sea Gate

...

...

...

Nova was already up and about, sliding her uniform on as Catra scored lightly, curled up on the bunk with the blanket covering most of her.

Her little feet were exposed, as well as her tail.

The wolf stretched her arms out behind her head, straining as she did.

Whoo...

Guess my muscles are all tight...

...

...

She caught a glance of Catra still asleep in bed, lowering her arms.

Nova shook her head, smirking, and approached. Meanwhile, other cadets were in the middle of getting ready as well.

Nova sat on the bedside where Catra was facing away.

...

She saw her little feet peeking out from the blanket.

The cogs were turning in her head.

...

...

Nova carefully brought her hand closer and started to tickle at Catra's feet, retracting her hand quickly after a few seconds.

She stifled a laugh as she watched Catra's tail involuntarily react, waving up and down, hitting the mattress pretty hard at times.

Once her tail seemed to settle from Nova's point of view, the wolf continued to tickle at her feet, this time, Catra flinched a little and her tail started to move again.

...

...

Nova giggled as she leaned over to see if Catra was awake yet. Lo and behold, her little tricks had worked because Catra was awake, albeit grumpy.

"You awake?" Nova held down a laugh.

"No thanks to your dumb tactics," Catra grumbled.

...

"Hey, it worked though, right?" Nova reminded her, gesturing her arms out.

"Sure," Catra rolled her eyes.

Her tail, unbeknownst to Nova had wrapped around the wolf's wrist.

...

"But, hey, Force Captain?" Catra lifted her body somewhat, rubbing her eye.

"Hmm?" Nova hummed, curious.

"Next time, be aware of your surroundings."

Before Nova could ask what she meant, Catra yanked her down with her tail, causing Nova to fall flat onto the mattress with a yell, her feet hanging off the edge.

...

...

The brunette laughed crazily at this, seeing that Nova had no idea what was coming.

Once she contained her laughs, she pulled the blanket off her and got up from the bed. Nova was NOT happy, and she pouted as she laid there on the bed, defeated.

"See? Karma sucks, doesn't it?" Catra leaned down, staring at Nova with a smug expression.

...

"Well, at least now we're both wide awake. And on time," Nova stuck her tongue with a pout.

"Come on," Catra offered her a hand, "Get up, doofus."

...

...