Betrayed

...

...

...

Nova could feel her heart pounding in her chest as her thoughts raced. Everything seemed to be hitting her all at once. She just couldn't get it.

...

She was slowly making her way down the hall and towards Hordak's sanctum. He had requested her presence, but she wasn't sure as to why.

That odd dream she had those few days ago was still fresh in her mind. Though... she couldn't recall if it was a dream or not.

It really felt like she was there, in the woods. She could feel the cool breeze, the prick of the splinter, everything.

But she woke up in her bed. Still stuck in the Fright Zone.

...

...

Nova had to focus, though. If she was being summoned by Lord Hordak, she had to have a clear mind. She had to be ready to listen and respond. She knew that all too well.

...

After some time, she would eventually find herself stepping foot into his sanctum, unable to see him at his throne.

She stood, confused for a split second as her ears flapped down then back up.

Growing slightly nervous, she ventured a little further as her ears drooped down.

"Lord Hordak?"

...

She would see him, hidden away in the shadows with the littlest bit of light shining on him, revealing his rather skeletal appearance.

He seemed so frail without all of that metallic armor around him constantly.

Nova gasped upon seeing him, kneeling down almost immediately afterward, trying to avoid eyesight so she didn't disrespect him.

...

...

He groaned with slight irritation as robotic arms would reach down, picking up the armor and placing it back onto his body.

"Why is Shadow Weaver still in the Fright Zone?" He questioned her menacingly.

Ever since what had happened in the Battle of Bright Moon, Shadow Weaver was kept in the prison within the Fright Zone.

Though to many it seemed odd that she was to remain here, considering the circumstances, Catra and Nova were the only ones that knew the reason as to why she was still here.

...

"She's... my prisoner, sir," Nova lifted her head, still kneeling.

"A dangerous one," Hordak would reply as the robotic arms draped his cape over his shoulders.

"I want her banished to Beast Island at once," he balled his hand into a fist.

...

...

"What?" Nova said, exasperated as she stood.

It was the wrong move to make, and Hordak was quick to jump on her sudden change in attitude.

He growled with mild fury, Nova taking a step back as she tried to come up with a valid explanation.

"With all due respect, sir, Shadow Weaver can still be useful to us if we can get her to talk," she gestured outwards.

...

"Out of everyone, she knows the most about Etheria."

Nova understood that this part was true, but after that weird dream... or vision, one would assume.