Discovery

...

...

Nova was right in the idea that she wouldn't get sleep all throughout that night.

She hardly slept, focusing much of her time trying to understand what happened yesterday. Especially in the Kingdom of Snows.

That much was evident.

Catra yawned, leaning forward off of Nova's back, arms stretched up.

...

"Morning, howler. You sleep well?" She turned her head.

Nova had sat there the ENTIRE. Night; Debating on what exactly this was. She couldn't grasp it. Her eyes were staring off, focused on something random.

"Hm? Nova?" Catra gently shook and rubbed the wolf's fur, wondering why she wasn't answering. Though, she figured it related to the day before since she technically already asked.

...

...

Nova shook her head, finally snapping back to reality.

But Catra was right in front of her face, staring back at her, "You good?"

Nova jumped, fearful, and Catra would promptly hop back, her tail bristled up. The wolf would detransform in the midst of her shock as well.

"Uh..." she stood, not sure what to say.

...

...

"What were you saying?" She was lost and completely confused.

"Something's wrong with you," Catra rolled her eyes, yawning.

"HEY!" The wolf was quick to argue this, her ears perking back with slight frustration as her tail waved in tune.

"Just for your information, I was up all night! I couldn't sleep!"

...

"What? Why?" Catra was still so confused as to why Nova was 1) Saying this in the first place and 2) Why exactly she would be up all night.

"Um... ThInKinG..." Nova's voice broke, trying to rid herself of what was REALLY on her mind.

"Right..." Catra adjusted her Force Captain pin as Nova still stood there in a hot mess.

...

...

IF THERE IS A GOD OUT THERE... PLEASE HELP ME...

OR AT LEAST GET ME OUT OF HERE...

Nova sat there, thinking to herself and having all sorts of random bouts of speaking to herself about something. And Catra stood there the whole time, confused by it all.

She'd never seen Nova freak out like this or act this way. Well, at least not to this extreme, in this case.

...

...

"In any case, we should get ready. We don't know when those Princesses are gonna show up. I guarantee Adora will too. Pff..." Catra sort of laughed about it.

Nova nodded, "Yeah. You're, heh, probably right about that."

"Well then? Get ready, you slowpoke."

...

"I can be ten times faster than you..." Nova glared at her, not appreciating Catra specifically targeting her pride.

"Sure... when it isn't early in the morning," she winked as she walked on out, still staring her way.