Longing

...

...

...

The ship drifted away, passing by one of the planets.

...

Inside the ship, Bow, although happy to see Glimmer again, gently eased her away as he went by one of the crates and pulled out his tracker pad.

He seemed focused but at the same time... mad.

Glimmer's arms shook, the feeling still uneasy. Nova was kneeling, just staring at the cargo bay door.

She was still shell-shocked.

...

...

"So, let me get this right. Catra saved you from Horde Prime. Like, 'Catra' Catra? Why would she do that? It doesn't make any sense," Adora tried to understand, confused.

"She said she wanted to do one good thing in her life. She said she was doing it for..."

Her gaze shifted to Nova, who could hear them both. The wolf's head bowed, eyes clenching shut.

Adora felt sadness loom over, pitiful for Nova.

...

"There's so much I want to say, to both of you, about what happened on Etheria."

"About what I said. What I did."

...

Glimmer apologetically reached for Bow's hands despite his apprehensiveness and uncomfortable expression.

"What I mean is, I'm really, really so--"

The ship suddenly shook with vigor, however, and everyone went tumbling.

Adora was knelt on the floor, as was Bow. Glimmer was hunched over one of the crates while Nova was...

...

The best way to describe it was that it looked like she was sitting down... upside down. With her back against the wall and her tail puffed up.

Pain shot through her body as Adora spoke up first, "What was that?"

Bow would straighten himself as he got up, "I'll... check on Entrapta."

He would walk away down the corridor of the ship as the door shut behind him.

...

...

Wait... Entrapta's... here?

...

Glimmer was tearing up at the time, trying to apologize to Adora for what happened back on Etheria. As Nova stood up, she saw the princess breaking down, embracing the blonde.

Adora hugged her back while reassuring her.

She let out an internal sigh, shoulders sagging.

...

...

"I really missed you, too."

...

But the moment didn't last very long as the ship ended up rocking around yet again, causing the trio to fall over.

Adora managed to catch herself, on her knees while Glimmer propped herself up beside her.

Nova wasn't as lucky, though. She ended up tripping and falling face-first into the metal.

Why...?

...

...

"Hi!" Entrapta's voice could be heard as her image popped up on the intercom's screen, "So, slight problem..."