My Moon, My Girl

...

...

...

Ugh... my head...

What... happened?

...

The last thing I remembered was something tazing me, and then I passed out. Whatever it was, it definitely hurts. A LOT.

My head was pounding as I became aware of my surroundings again, my ear twitching towards the side as I could feel something underneath me.

It was soft, like a cushion.

I tried to open my eyes but was met with the brightest light I could imagine, and immediately shielded my face with my arms.

...

I squinted my eyes as I blinked, trying to get this clouded vision to clear up.

...

...

While it was still bright, my eyes managed to adjust as I sat upright. After blinking, I could see where I was.

My hands patted at the cushion under me, and when I got to take a closer look, I realized it was some sort of bed.

Huh?

From the bright colors to the lack of furniture and whatnot, I couldn't seem to shake that feeling from this Horde Prime guy.

...

But I could also feel the lack of weight from the armor and my gaze shot every which way.

Wait... they took the armor...?

I was still in my Horde uniform, of course, minus the boots.

...

...

But as I thought, I let myself slide to the bedside, feet drooping off the bed and touching the floor.

Instantly, I felt just how freezing cold the steel was and jumped in the process. I ended up letting out a yip and whine, since it was far from being pleasant.

Great... just great.

I didn't see much of a choice, however, and realized I'm going to have to deal with it.

...

Carefully, I placed my paws back on the ground and forced my body to tolerate the cold, even though I wanted so badly to just remove them.

Once my feet got used to it, I stood and slowly walked towards what looked to be the entrance of this room.

What I didn't expect was a barrier.

I ended up walking directly into it, my nose getting the brunt of it. I held at my face after the impact with the force field, watching the barrier thume and pulsate.

...

...

It seemed to be a greenish color but was transparent, meaning I could still see through despite the hue.

While holding at my nose, my ears fluttered as I heard Glimmer's voice, calling out to someone. Or maybe no one.

She sounded distant, so this meant she was in a cell that was much farther away from mine. And since there seemed to be no one else even close to this area... it meant that I was secluded, for the most part.

"Hey...!" She called.

...

"Is anyone there...? Someone answer me...!"