Moment of Truth

...

...

...

Hordak lifted one of the metal pillars, seemingly with ease as he marched over to move it out of the way.

"This suit may be my best work yet," Entrapta smiled, watching him set it down.

It landed on the ground with a loud thud, and he smiled, reveling in the newfound strength it provided him.

...

However, the suit sparked and zapped at his forearm and hand, causing him to shout in pain.

Entrapta would come up to his side, one of her pigtails resting on his shoulder.

"No reason to get in a tizzy."

"I have never been in a tizzy," Hordak replied, a little frustrated.

...

He held his arm out as Entrapta tweaked the metal of the suit on it. 

"You can't expect everything to work perfectly overnight," her tools sparked as she fixed it.

"Like our machine."

She glanced over at a large machine, with a holder in the center, sporting a claw-like shape.

...

Around it appeared to be a few metal barriers that acted as if it were some sort of specific pattern or setup.

There were several screens in the back, showcasing the science behind the portal technology and such.

"We still haven't figured out the missing piece that'll let us cut through the planetary interference."

"If we try now, the portal might not be stable long enough to get anyone through."

...

...

Hordak turned, reassuring Entrapta, "We only need to open the portal for a short time. Long enough to send a signal through to Horde Prime."

He crossed his arms behind his back, "Once he receives it, he should have no trouble opening a portal from his side."

"And then you'll have to go with them..." Entrapta seemed a little saddened at the prospect.

...

"But there's still so much data we could collect! What's the rush?"

"We'll just keep working on it until it's perfect," she used her pigtails to lift her up, just a little under Hordak's height.

And, as weird as it may have seemed for someone like him, he smiled.

...

...

But the doors leading into his sanctum would suddenly open.

From the shadows, the glint of something could be seen, shining through the darkness.

Following this came Catra, who had her shoulder around a bound and gagged Adora, who struggled in her grasp. The feline was still holding onto the sword.

Beside her were Nova, Scorpia, and the other Crimson Waste goons from before.

...

Obviously, Entrapta and Hordak were a tad surprised to see this.

Catra would then almost throw Adora, the blonde falling to the ground as her calls were still muffled by the bandana.

With the sword in hand, Catra and Nova both noticed the electricity in the room suddenly growing stronger, responding to the weapon's energy.